Author's Note

Hey there!

I am the author of this story and I just wanted to say hi!

*waves enthusiastically with both hands and a cheesy squinty-eyed smile*

I was inspired to attempt a fariy tale retelling by my all-time favorite series the Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. (The genius author has an account on here with previews of her books and amazing short stories in between books; you should go check them out!

This story is an attempted retelling of The Princess and the Pea. Because I can and I think it might turn things quite interesting, I am going to gradually make my main character Ginger aware of the fact that she is the modern-day Princess & The Pea! (Let's see how that goes, I'll be dropping hints in her thoughts and activities... See if you can spot them!)

This story will most likely be pretty short, and I will be editing previous chapters on here as I also continue to update.

I know as of now I do not have many readers, but thank you to the people that have taken the time to read my stories - er... more like story, but you get what I mean. :)

If you have any questions or ideas regarding the story or anything else, feel free to comment, message me, or do whatever. :) I am quite friendly and would love to hear what you have to say!

Thank you again, everyone!

Sincerely,

An Aspiring Writer

clarino910