Such a Lovely, Peaceful Day

AN - Told ya I'd update more ;) from now on I think I'm just gonna write the story from Tammy's POV. I mean, I may include more POV's from different people later on in the story, but for now it's just gonna be Tammy's :) Thank you for reading ma lovelies <3

Me and Dustin are now sitting at a table waiting for Kendall to get our food. Dustin, believe it or not, has already fallen down 4 times. I actually have a glint of hope that I'm gonna win this bet.

“So how's your ankle?” I asked Dustin. On one of his falls he must've landed awkwardly on his ankle because he keeps complaining how much it hurts yet he still keeps skating. I know, weird.

“There's still a little pain but nothing I can't handle” he smiled.

“Dude, you're not the incredible hulk. Maybe you should sit out for a while and watch me and Kendall have fun” I winked at him.

“Tammy, Tammy, Tammy, Tammy. You must really underestimate my strength!”

“I really do Duzzie” I smirked at him. Just as he was about to go sick Kendall came back with the food. Thank the lord.

After the food we pretty much went back to skating again. I do love ice skating it's just after a while it can get a bit boring. Plus it was getting late and I still had to meet Logan.

“Hey Kendall!” I shouted.

“What's up”

“I'm gonna go now cos it's getting pretty late” I replied.

“I was just thinking the same thing. Let's go find Dustin and then we'll go”

“That shouldn't be hard. I'm sure he's lying on the floor somewhere” I said whilst skating off. Kendall burst out laughing. We were making our way towards the front of the rink when we heard someone scream. We both turned around to see someone lying on the floor.

“That's Dustin!” Kendall said before skating towards him.

“Dustin oh my gosh are you okay?!” I said starting to panic. Thank god he was still alive. The ice can be dangerous ya know.

“The paaaaain. It hurts so much”

“Where does it hurt? Your head? Back?” I said whilst kneeling down beside him. Kendall being the calm and sensible one was looking over his body trying to find out what was wrong with him.

“Tammy, if I don't make it, tell my mum I love her”

“You're unbelievable! Don't listen to him Tam, he's only broke his ankle” Kendall spoke.

“Dustin! You're such a dick! I was so worried!” I said whilst carefully shoving him.

“Your such a baby dude” Kendall laughed.

“Hey! In my defence it hurts like crazy” he said whilst lifting his hands up.

“And this is why I underestimate your strength Dustin” I said. Ooooo if looks could kill.

“Come on. Let's get you to the hospital. Tammy, if you can get his left arm, I'll get his right” Kendall instructed.

“You have got to be kidding me. He's too heavy!” I said whilst trying to lift him up.

“Your gonna pay for that missy” Dustin hissed.

“Let's get you walking again first shall we?” Kendall laughed. Eventually we made it to the car. I had to sit in the back with Dustin's feet on my lap. Lovin' life.

“Dude, would you shut up! All I can hear is you moaning. It's not like you've broke your back!” I shouted at him.

“You try and have a broken ankle and stay quiet!” He shouted back.

“Guys, come on. Your fighting over a broken ankle for god's sake!” Kendall said. The rest of the drive was pretty silent.

As soon as we got to the hospital we carefully lifted Dustin out of the car and made our way into the hospital. Kendall went to reception whilst I helped Dustin to a chair.

“Should be about 10 minutes mate” Kendall said to Dustin which earned a grunt.

Half an hour later and Dustin finally got called in by the nurse.

“Do you think he'll be long cos I've kinda gotta go to Logan's” I asked Kendall.

“Oooooo, what's going on there?” He smirked.

“Kendall, just answer the question”

“Not until you tell me what's up between you and Logan” he smirked again.

“Urgh fine. We're dating. Better? Just promise not to tell anyone. Not even Dustin cos we all know how much of a blabber mouth he is”

“Your dating! Since when?!” He practically shouted.

“Dude! Since yesterday okay!”

“You should've phoned me straight away!”

“I didn't get in till about midnight and then I went straight to bed” I said while holding my hands up in defence.

“Midnight?! What the hell did you guys do?!”

“We didn't do anything! What the hell Kendall! It was like our first date” I laughed.

“Fine, but you're practically my sister, just be careful” I hugged him. He can be so cute sometimes.

“Thank you for looking out for me but you know yourself that Logan's a decent guy so you don't have to worry” I smiled.

“Yeah, I know. You still better have time for me and Dustin!”

“Of course I will!” I laughed whilst patting him on the head.

“I suppose I'll have to have that chat with him then”

“What chat?” I asked.

“The 'if you hurt her you're dead' chat” he winked.

“If you say that you'll be the one who's dead”

Just then Dustin hobbled out of the room and over to us.

“What the nurse say?” I asked.

“That I have to wait for an x-ray which will be about half an hour” I groaned and layed back in my seat.

“What's up with you?” Dustin laughed.

“Ohhhh she just has somewhere she needs to be” Kendall winked at me.

“Dude” I mouthed at Kendall.

“Well, you can go if you want but K-Dawg, you have to stay with me” Dustin said.

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, take the car. Just come pick us up when I text ya” Kendall said whilst handing me the keys.

“You guys are the best!” I said whilst hugging them both.

“Bye” they both said. I turned back and smiled at them then made my way to the car. It's gotten pretty dark out. I checked the time on my phone which said 8pm. Woah. Once I was in the car I decided to ring Logan to make sure it wasn't too late for me to go round.

Hey Tam”

Hey. I'm free now but I'm guessing it's too late for me to come round?”

No it's fine!”

Okay, awesome! Well I'm on my way now”

Okay! Bye darlin”

Byeee”

He just called me 'darlin' oh em to the gee. I must be the luckiest girl on this earth right now! Anyway, better make my way there. Don't wanna be any later!