Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with Christian Beadles and the rest

*OH HOT DAMN, THIS IS MY JA-*

Uhh, I hit my stupid alarm clock, like seriously is it 6:30 already?

I got up from my bed and I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror, what I was looking at was a beautiful young woman (Not to brag) with brown wavy hair, nice cheek bones with a cute button nose and an amazing jaw line and big brown eyes. My name is Stephanie Ravenspire, and I am a wizard/witch.

I jumped down my stairs and saw my beautiful parents sitting down at my table waiting for me to get ready for my big day. Yes my big day was my first day at Hogwarts! Just to give you a little background info my Parents are wizards and practically all my family have been. The Ravenspire family have been famous for hundreds of years, but not as famous as the Potters. It was my first year at Hogwarts and I was so excited. My mum and dad (Belinda and Stefan Ravenspire) are wizards and witches as well but of course they had graduated from Hogwarts and now work for the Ministry of Magic. They have told me about the Weasley’s and The Potters and all the rest of the Great families who have come in and out of Hogwarts; considering they know basically all of them and now I’m very excited to meet some of their children.

 Though me and my parents are like half muggles because we live in the muggle world and we act like muggles and all my friends are muggles, but they do not know that I am a witch. Just so you know I have a huge crush on the celebrity Christian Beadles but oh well. I live in Los Angeles and soon I will be leaving Christian Cruise Junior High school to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I turned 12 this year and I recently got my Hogwarts letter (The age when you can start Hogwarts is 12). My parents and I already got all my belongings and things I need for Hogwarts at Diagon Alley, so all we need to go to is Kings Cross Station; Platform 9 ¾ .

The story begins ......