.: Chapter Two :.

Chapter Two

Your POV

The sun beating in thew the lacy curtains of what was now your room was what woke you up. You looked over to your left to see Alois, his arms around you. He was still sleeping, and you didn't want to wake him up. You gave out a sigh, remembering the events that took place before bed. 

Flashback

"Y/n, I want to sleep with you tonight. I haven't seen you in so long, and-" 

You had cut Alois off. "Alright, then go get ready."

Once you had done everything that was needed for bed, you climbed in between the covers. It was so warm, so comfortable...

"Y/n, are you dressed?" Alois asked, opening the door to your room. "Yes, I am," you answered. 

"Aw, too bad," he said with a chuckle. You gave out a sigh, then snuggled deeper into your sheets. 

"Tired?" he asked, climbing into your bed. You gave a nod, and Alois wrapped his arms around your waist. He smoothed down your hair, and you looked up at him. He was looking at you with such love, it made you blush. But of course, you would not let him know that. So you snuggled into the sheets once again, and soon, you were asleep. 

---

You laid there and stared at Alois's sleeping face for some time before rolling out of his embrace. When he began to stir at your absence, you stuffed a pillow in his arms. Letting out another sigh, you make your way to the bathroom, take off your night clothes; which was simply an oversized shirt, then climbed into the shower. The warm water on your skin felt nice. 

The years that you had been gone was hard on you. You had went from place to place, trying to get away from the crazy people who followed. You didn't know why they were following you, so you guessed that it had something to do with the memories you had lost. 

You rubbed some shampoo into your h/l h/c hair, then rinsed. After some conditioner and some body wash, you stepped out of the shower and dried off. "What was I before I came to the Trancy manor?" you asked yourself as you wrapped the towel around your torso. 

"You were still you, Y/n," you heard Alois and turned around to see him in the doorway. "How long have you been there?" you asked, clenching your towel close. He gave out a chuckle, "don't worry, I didn't see anything."

You gave a node, then walked past him. "Y/n, I was serious when I said that you were always you," Alois said, and you looked back at him to see that he really did look serious. "But was the me then the same me as the me now?" you asked, turning to your dresser. "Yes, you were," Alois stated. 

"Alois, did you know me before you saw me in the woods?" you asked yet another question as you pulled out a new pair of shorts, as well as a new shirt. "No, I didn't. But I know that the you now is the same as the you then. You would not have changed due to a simple thing like losing your memories," Alois explained. 

"Simple thing like losing my memories..."

---

*I know, right now it is all Alois, but don't worry, my lovely readers, there will be many routs!! Sebastian, Ceil, and Alois, are the first three, but if you want another rout too, just put it in the descriptions! Have a wonderful day, my lovleys. c;*