Chapter 1

*Paul*
I wake up on a Sunday morning with the sweet smell of breakfast that my mom makes every weekend. I love it when she makes me sausage, eggs, bacon and hash browns. I never get tired of it.

I went downstairs in my boxers and white socks. "Umm excuse me young man" my mom said sternly.

"What?" I asked slightly confused.

"Put on some shorts"

"Ugh alright fine" I said while running upstairs

I just put on some plain black basketball shorts and FINALLY went to eat. "Thank you," my mom said smiling while I was coming down the stairs.

"Your welcome," I rolled my eyes.

While I was eating my breakfast my mom started making conversation with me, like always😒. "So how's school?"

"F-fine I guess," I stuttered.

"Are you sure? Your not still getting bullied right?"

"No not anymore. It's cool. I just really can't wait until I get out of there," I slightly smiled.

I hate it when she asks me about school. I don't like telling her or my dad about the problems I HAVE because I didn't like her worrying about my problems. Back when I was in middle school I would hear her cry sometimes in the middle of the night when she would see me come home from school all bruised. After a while of getting beaten people eventually grew up and stopped hitting me. But I still got bullied. I didn't want to tell her about it because I didn't like seeing her suffer. I love her with all my heart and it hurts when I see her cry. Maybe not as much as how she feels when she sees me cry, but still. Might as well avoid her some pain. That's the least I can do.

When I was just about to finish my breakfast my dad woke up. Since he works a little longer than me being at school (start at the same time but he gets out much later), we let him sleep. "Do you want me to serve you some food?" My mom asked my dad. She served him food and so I rinsed my plate and just left.

By the time it was 8 I was beginning to become depressed because I knew I had to go back to that hell hole.

By 8:30 I'm heading into the bathroom and by 9....I'm supposed to be in bed but still in the shower singing😂. Then by 9:14 I was out and sitting on my bed using my phone going through all my social media stuff. My mom comes in my room and starts yelling at me to go to sleep. "Ugh fine😒" I say rolling my eyes.

---------------------------------------------

I wake up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I growl at the thought of school. I seriously don't want to go. I hate it. It's the worst place for a kid to be at.

I get to school and all the laughs start and eyes are on me. Then I see him. I try to avoid him as much as possible so I just turned around the other direction and speed walked. "Hey Zimmer!" He yells out.

I start walking a little fast and then I feel a tap on my shoulder. Shit! "Don't walk away from me you little bitch!"

I knew I wasn't gonna get away.

"What do you want, Aiden?" I asked annoyed.

"Oh come on man, you know what I want?"