14(edited)

I'm sorry if this is really rushed I ran out of ideas for it :(

--
Michael, wait, please!" I called after him

"What Corey? Or is that even your real name? Was what we had even real?"

"Mikey..." I said sympathetically.

"I can't believe you!" He shouted at me, tears running down his cheeks. "You fucking used me and lied to me! Am I supposed to believe you love me?"

I couldn't handle it. I broke down. I thought I could tell him, but the girl, Yasmin, who was getting drugs from Mr. Franco, told everyone, and I thought I could tell him before it got to him, but I was too late, and now he was yelling at me in the middle of the school hallway.

"I told you I loved you! I- you were my first time!" He broke down into Luke's arms as he held him protectively.

"Mikey... Please... I..." I was lost for words. I didn't know what to say.

He narrowed his eyes at me. I could see the tears start to form again, but he wouldn't let them slip. "I never want to see your face again! I hate you!" He spat.

I guess I deserved that. I looked around to see the crowd around me.

"Go to hell Calum!" Someone shouted.

"Nark!"

"Bastard!" I walked to my car with my head hung low. I deserved this. I got into my car. I needed to get Mikey back. He was the only one who understood me...
--

I saw my mum in the hallway when I walked in. She held out her arms.

"I'm sorry sweetie," she said, pulling me into a hug. "Erin told me. I know how much you loved that boy." I sniffled against her t-shirt.

"I hate this job mum, I really do."

"I'm sorry for pushing you into it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I knew I should've let you do your own thing, but I was too selfish because I didn't live my dream of being an officer. I put my dreams on you instead and that wasn't fair."

"If you want to quit and become a music teacher or travel the world, I mean, you've got the money for it now, you can. I'll support you in anything you do"

"Thanks mum."

--
Ok so should this be the end? Maybe an epilogue ? Vote comment please xx