The Guys and a BIG surprise!

"Ok guys what is up with the blushing? Come on it is not like I am the only girl you have seen, right?"

Oh please, oh please don't let me be the only girl they have seen!

One of the guys’ steps forward he is short with dark blond hair and black eyes. He is wearing a royal blue t-shirt and dark denim jeans.

"Hi, I'm Cobin Danials, and no you are not the only girl we have ever seen we were not expecting Damon's roommate to be a girl." A tall, pale blond guy with grey eyes comes up behind Cobin, he is wearing a grey skull shirt with black skinny jeans.

"Hey I'm Cobin's roommate Ryan Swan and he is right we were not expecting a girl."

"Oh, well in that case I was not expecting to be forced to go to this school and find out that there were people who knew I was a girl." I smile and turn my attention to the guy from earlier who was at the door. "So what is your name?"

He walks over to me, but behind him comes another guy who looks exactly like him. Both guys stop about a foot away from me and lean in closer.

"I'm Trey and I'm Ray and you better be glad that you were not a boy or we would have had to prank you."

I look at their shirts which said I hate Pranks.

Well it looks like they don't hate pranks.

Suddenly, the twins surround me in a hug slowly squeezing the life out of me.

"Hey...... come...on g..uysss...can..'t..brea...the."

Someone gets off the couchand pulls me out of their embrace. Turning around I look up and see that it was closet dude from earlier.

Wow, he is cute that is if your into to the whole prince charming thing with the dark brown hair and puppy dog ,dark brown eyes.

"Thanks and you are?"

"Michael Aster at your service, and this guy who is still on the couch is my roommate Joseph Taylor."

I look at Joseph who looks just like Michael in the Prince Charming category but instead of dark brown eyes he has bright blue ones. He gets up and stands beside Michael.

"Please call me Joey."

"Hi Joey, and thanks again Michael!"

They both smile at me and watch as I walk over to the last three remaining guys.

"Hi, what is your name?" I ask the guy with dark green hair and dark green eyes.

He must really like green.

The guy looks up from his book and calmly answers my question.

"Oh, I'm Mark Lyles, and the guy on my left is my roommate Henry Jameson. The guy on my right is William's roommate Zackery Tamen."

Henry who has electric blue hair and hazel eyes, plus a nice smile looks at me when Mark says his name.

Ok, I am starting to think the twins might have something to do with Mark's and Henry's hair. I have no clue why I think it was them, but I am pretty sure I am correct.

Zackery has white hair and silvery blue eyes, he nods his head in my direction when his name was said.

Well it seems that I have met everyone and now my day can't get any weirder. Nothing can top finding out that there are eleven guys who know I am a girl and that I was going to live on the same floor with them. RIGHT??