I Sketched My Mate? WTF? Chapter 27

Amy’s P.O.V.

“Come inside please?” Matt asks.

I nod my head. He grabs my hand and we went inside.

“Did your dad see him do it?” Matt asks.

“No, remember he went to a business meeting.” I say.

“Amy what happened to your face?!” Heather yells out.

“My brother…he slapped me.” I say.

Heather looks shocked. “Come with me I’ll get you some ice.” She says reaching for my hand.

Matt growls and then he pulls me behind him.

“Matt stop. Your mother wouldn’t hurt Amy.” Scott says.

I put my hand on Matt’s arm and he instantly calms down. I walk towards Heather and she leads me to the kitchen. She opens up the freezer and pulls out an ice cube and she hands it to me. I put it up to my cheek and I hiss in pain.

Heather then hands me a wash cloth and I put the ice cube in the cloth. Heather and I walked back into the living room. Matt grabbed me and pulled me close.

“I’m taking Amy up to my room.” Matt says.

He picks me up and carries me upstairs. We got into his room and he placed me on the bed. He closed the door and sat beside me.

“So it was you I sketched?” I ask.

He nods his head.

“How come you didn’t tell me sooner?” I ask getting angry.

“I’m sorry. It’s just I thought if I told you, you wouldn’t believe me and that you would hate me.” He says.

“I’m sorry too. And to be honest, I’ve never sketched a wolf before until yours, so thank you.” I say.

I hear a knock on the door so Matt got up and he walked to the door and he opened it.

“Can I speak to you alone?” I hear Scott ask.

Matt nods his head and then he turns his head to look at me. “I’ll be right back.” He tells me.

He leaves then closing the door. I get off the bed and walk up to the door and I press my ear against it.

“You let her sketch you?” I hear Scott ask.

“Yeah so?” Matt questions.

“So? She could go around and tell people that the wolf she sketched is real! I don’t care if she knows you two are mates!” Scott yells out.

Matt and I are mates? I open the door to see Scott’s shocked face, like he wasn’t expecting me to walk out.

“I would never do that. And do you think people would believe me anyways? If anyone asks, I’ll tell them I drew it myself.” I say.

Scott nods his head. “I’m sorry for doubting you.” He says.

Matt puts an arm around me.

“I’ll leave you two alone.” Scott then says.

Scott went downstairs then and Matt and I went back into the room.

“Did you want to go home?” Matt asks.

“No, I refuse to go home until my dad gets home.” I say.

“Good, because I wouldn’t have let you go anyway.” He says.

“Then why ask me?” I ask.

“Because I wanted to know what you would say.” He says.

I sat on the bed. “So where do I sleep at?” I question.

“Where do you think?” He asks.

I point to the bed and he nods his head.

“You’re sleeping with me.” He says.

I nod my head. “Well, what am I supposed to wear?” I ask.

“You’re wearing something of mine.” He says.