Buckass naked.

The sight of his perfectly toned backside as he walked was as glorious as watching the moon come up. Suddenly, I was wide awake. The sight sending a jolt of adrenaline through me more powerful than a cappuccino with for shots.

Why the hell was he naked? Flinging back the covers, I popped out of bed like a piece of toast being flung out of an overly ambitious toaster. Rounding the behemoth bed, I found the pajamas he had worn when we went to sleep, laying in a pile on the floor.

Grabbing his tank top, I brought it up to my nose and inhaled. The heavenly musky scent made my knees tremble and I had to sit down. Fang obviously slept in the nude. A little smile quirked up the corner of my mouth. He had made an attempt to sleep clothed for my sake and hadn't taken any liberties with me when he very easily could have. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all. Dammit.

Sighing, I walked over to the mirror above the dresser. Oh good grief. My hair was a massive, tangled rat's nest. Squinting, I noticed a dried white trail of slobber traveling from the corner of my mouth down past my chin. Great. Instead of worrying about why he was naked, I should have been grateful he hadn't chewed off his arm to get away from me this morning. Licking my fingers, I quickly scrubbed off the evidence that I drooled in my sleep.

I was in the process of combing my fingers through my hair, when Fang reappeared in the reflection. Thankfully for my libido...and to my inner hussy's dismay...he was freshly showered and dressed in a pair of leathers with a body hugging black t-shirt tucked into them. Sweet baby Jesus. I didn't know what was worse, naked or those damn leather pants he seemed so fond of.

My eyes drifted from his body to the white cup he held in his hand. Sniffing, I caught a whiff of life's sweet elixir. Coffee. Turning, I made grabby gestures until he handed it to me. Taking it, I brought it to my eager lips and took a sip. It was perfect, black, strong and delicious.

"Better?" he asked, giving me a little smirk.

I took another sip. Instead of killing him...I now only wanted to maim him...a little. "Much."

"Is it safe to try and have a conversation with you now?"

"You can try," I muttered, rolling my eyes. If there was one thing non-morning people hated more, it was being talked to while they were trying to enjoy their coffee. But, since he had been a real gem and brought it to me, I will cut him a little slack.

"How about if I came bearing gifts?" He cocked his bothersome eyebrow at me, but because he said the magic word gift, I ignored it.

"What is it?" I asked over the brim of my cup, trying to hide my excitement. What can I say? I love getting gifts...so sue me.

"Come and have a look." He tossed the bag on the bed.

Trying not to jump on it like a zombie on a cadaver, I slowly set my cup down on the dresser and casually ambled over. Reaching in, I pulled out several delicious sets of new undergarments in a rainbow of colors. And not the cheap K-Mart stuff either, but the kind you saved for special occasions. I was elbow deep in bikinis, hipster shorts and...oh my...thongs. All of them gorgeous and my size.

"How?" Was all I could ask as I hugged the silky pieces to my chest.

He shrugged one of his massive shoulders. "I gave your things to Mason last night and he went shopping."

Okay...that was sort of perverted, but under the circumstances, beggars couldn't be choosers. Although, the thought of the grinning Mason wandering around the women's department of a store...probably humming to himself...did make me shudder just a tad.