Three

Picking up my phone, I checked the time. 1AM, dammit. Then a demonic voice said "We told you to run." Levi. I got up and bolted from the room. I ran through the halls and found Logan's old room. Hiding in the cupboard, I froze. This side of the boys scared me. I like the other side of them, the side I got along with. The side that simply needed help moving on from this world. Honestly I thought I was going to die. It seemed death was my only option. But I thought of Elyar, how much his little sister meant to him. The door to the cupboard was suddenly flung open and the demonic side of Austin grabbed my arm throwing me across the room. Struggling to my feet, Austin pinned me to the wall. "Austin...?" I said, gasping for air. Then I was thrown down the spiral staircase that led to the padded cells. Then I pushed into one of them by the ghost that looked like Nate but I couldn't tell as it was too dark. Then a soft voice calmed me down. "Harper? Oh my god. Levi! Austin! Nate! Come here." It was Drew. I was helped up by Drew. He picked me up to which I said. "Drew where are you taking me?" He replied with a simple "The infirmary." Nate, Levi and Austin were following us. I felt safer like this, even though moments ago I was attacked by Austin and Nate. Drew carefully placed me on the bed and the room once again changed. It was bright and clean. Levi and Drew stayed with me, keeping me awake while Nate and Austin searched for painkiller bandages, plasters (or band aids, I'm British sorry) and antiseptic wipes. "Hey come on, you gotta stay with us." Drew said as my eyes slowly started to droop. I was bleeding out and it was heavy. I couldn't stop it myself. A few moments later, a shooting pain went through my arm. I glanced down and saw that Levi had injected painkiller into my left arm while Austin cleaned the deep wound on my right. Nate tended to the cut from my hair line to the end of my temple and Levi cleaned up the gash on my right knee cap where I was thrown down the stairs by Austin. "Done." They said after 5 minutes.

~

They took me back to the padded cells, we passed the one I had been thrown into and Nate simply said "Sorry, I can't control it yet." I smiled and said "Look it's fine." He smiled back. We stopped outside of a cell and Drew stayed with me while the others vanished. The cell suddenly lit up with a bright white light and Drew stood inside it with a girl, who had long black hair which was untamed, wearing a straight jacket "Molly?" He asked. The girl looked up. "Drew?" She asked. He nodded. "What brings you here? You never visit me anymore." She asked the dark blonde boy. "It's Levi's twin, Logan, he's died and I needed someone to talk to. You knew him well. Did he mention me before he died?" He asked. Molly nodded. "He said you were the best friend he could ask for and he wanted you to know that no matter what, dead or alive, he would be there for you." She replied. 'What's she suffering from?' I thought. Molly glared at me. "Who are you?" She said. "She's a friend Molly. This is Harper Fox." Drew got there before I did. I waved. "I'm sorry to intrude but I'm curious. What did you suffer from?" I questioned as Drew wrapped an arm around my waist. "Trust issues, anxiety, schizophrenia, bipolar, ADHD and paranoia." She replied. Austin, Levi and Nate came into the room. "Hi Molly." Nate said. "Hi boys." she smiled. I fell to the floor with a thud. My knee had given way. "Harper?" Austin asked, worry clear in his voice. "My knee gave way. I'm fine." I said, getting back on my feet. Molly seemed to calm down. Leaning on the wall for support, I turned to Nate. "Any other memories you need to show me?" I asked. They shook their heads then "Harper...? Hey sis where are you?" My brother. 'Not now Elyar...' I thought while the boys turned evil and demonic, heading towards my brother. Then an ear-piercing scream broke the silence in the room. "ELYAR!" I screamed, running to my brother's side but I wasn't quick enough. He lay motionless on the ground. "Elyar?" I whispered. Nothing. That was when I though he was dead. I just sat next to him I didn't do anything, not even retaliate to what they had done to him that was until I heard a quiet "Sis?" My brother. "You need to get out here." I said, getting up. "Why?" He asked. "JUST GO!" I yelled. Then he turned and left. "Pushing him away hurts, I know. I did it to Logan..." Levi said, walking up beside me. "Oh and it wasn't me. It was Austin." Levi said. 

|A/N| Haiiii!! Update number four. I like this chapter and the book is finally picking up pace and getting better :3 

This is Charley, signing off xxx