Chapter 2

Sawyer's POV:

I'm in love. With my bestfriend, and he loves me too, my dream has come true. We went out for a date to sushi-gen the food there was amazing, after that Tyler and I decided to go to my house and watch some Disney movies, we both love the little mermaid so that's what we watched as we were cuddled up in bed. I drifted to sleep.

The next morning I woke up and Tyler wasn't in bed, I went to the kitchen and he was there making us both coffees "good morning Sawyer." He said with his cute morning voice, the birds were singing out side the window, it was almost like I was in a movie for a brief moment with a perfect man making me coffee while birds were chirping and the sun was bright.

"Hey Ty," I call him that "do you want to have morning sex?"

He nodded his head and bit his lip, he was so sexy when he bit his lip.

We headed to my room, I pulled off my shirt and pants and I was left in my boxers. He put his dick in my ass and it hurt a little at first and then it started to feel really good. I did it to him too, then we gave each other bjs. That sex was better than any sex I have ever had with a girl. "That was the best sex I have ever had." I said panting.

Tyler's head was on my chest "same here." He breathed loudly.

Suddenly my phone went off. Shane's name popped up on the screen. "Hello?"

"Hey sawyer, would you want to come to the movies with Joey, Ingrid, Luke, Lisa and I?" He said excitedly.

"Sure, can I bring Tyler? Me and him are together right now..."

"Yeah sure, are you two dating? Ingrid said she walked in on you guys kissing..."

"Um, yeah we are actually, I have to go ill see you later, text me the deets about the movies." Then I hung up.

"Who was that?" Tyler asked.

"Shane Dawson, want to go to the movies with them later?"

"Yeah, sure. I need a shower so ill be like 10 minutes okay?"

"Yeah, go ahead, call me if you need me." I winked.

~~~~~~

Should there be a shower scene? Vote if I should it only takes 5 seconds. Thanks, comment if you have any suggestions.