7.

Pj's POV:
"Hey guys!" I call as I reach their front door to their lounge. There's probably a reason neither of them answered the door, but I dont see any laptops, let alone any open tumblr browsers. To be honest I was slightly worried, murderers exist you know. They can't have forgotten I was coming, I came all the way up from Brighton! As soon as I enter the room I can sense something is wrong. One of them is wearing a beanie. I'm not entirely sure whether it's Phil or Dan as it is completely pulled over their face. The other is clutching a cushion, his back turned. I frown. "Ha, uh, I haven't walked into anything sacrificial have I?" I utter an awkward chuckle and sit down at the table. "Whats going on?" I ask. A muffled voice comes out from behind the beanie. "Phil, you tell him" "No, you tell him" "Phil I swear to go-". I interrupt him. "Okay, okay I don't need anymore of your domestics, I haven't just come all the way from Brighton to be met with a cushion and a beanie, now, will you please tell me what's happening?" Dan slowly slides the beanie off of his face, at least, I think it's Dan. "What the heck?! You look like you've been photoshopped onto Phil's face!" I can't really hold back my surprise.

Phil's POV:
I turn around and remove the cushion from in front of my face. "Heh heh.. Well now you know.." Pj looks shocked, I mean, wouldn't you be? "Uhhh.." I start, thinking of something else to say. "Peeeeejayyyy, you're dreeeeaaammiiiingggg, this is allll in your imaaaaginatioon". I wave my arms around as I moan like a ghost and get an eyeroll from Dan. "Pretty sure I'm not" Said Pj. "As I probably would've waken up by now because of the sheer weirdness of it!" Dan sighs, and I tap my foot on the floor to try to mask the most awkward silence I have ever experienced. "Okay Pj, here's the dealeo. Basically, me and Phil woke up this morning as eachother, I don't know how, some storm happened, and we've spent all of today being eachother so yeah... Now there's another storm so we're... transitioning? Into ourselves. You got that?" Dan suddenly blurts out, and I shoot Pj an awkward smile. "Phil? Is this true?" I nod. "Unfortunately yep". I note how weird my voice sounds right now as it is at the moment  part Dan and part Phil. Pj stands up, scratches his head and simply says "Wow." He then turns to me. "You know I would be slightly freaking out but this is pretty cool, plus I'm hungry, is it too late to order pizza?". I look at Dan, who shrugs, before the last clap of thunder booms outside and we both black out.
********************************
Jfc I've completely lost the plot of this fic, it is my first but oh my it's written so badly ugh. Dw though, it's nearly ended!