Chapter 18 - She made me promise

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean? It looked nice. And I know I'm not very fashion forward on things," She glanced at what I was wearing and stifled a laugh at my choice of words to what the guys bought for me. The clothes were very expensive and Louis pretty much matched my clothing so I'd be able to pick outfits easily.

"Okay this was Louis' Idea. I couldn't match clothes for my life." She laughed, cutting it short, realizing that she was supposed to be mad at me.

"Yeah, whatever." She muttered , pulling out another shirt that was cropped with sequins covering just the top. I inspected it as best as I could without her turning away from my line of view.

"I could buy you it." I offered. She looked at me and snickered.

Some reason that really hurt me. Although if this is what it takes for her to like then me then I'll go through all the mean comments and comebacks she can throw at me. Even if I have to go into the bathroom and cry for a second then so be it because I am not leaving this place till she has a bit of liking in me.

Instead i just rolled my eyes and walked over to the rack and yanked the cloth off the rack and scurried of to the register. Of course it cost some money that would take a bite in my wallet but once I shoved the material in her face the look on her couldn't have made me anymore happy.

Her lips curved into a smile and she matched it with a pair of blue skinny jeans before exiting the shop.

"Thanks, erm, for the, erm. Sweater." She murmured, walking ahead of me a little faster. Probably embarrassed to be seen with a nerd looking girl like me but oh well, I got a thank you and that's an A plus in my book.

"You go Kelsey, kick some Boo-tay!" I whispered loudly to myself, self fiving me and earning a few unnecessary looks from people passing by.

We walked for about an hour, going into shop after shop and getting one or two items. I helped with her some money issues which ran me low on money but nothing too much for her and that's practically all I need is for her to least find me descant to be around.

I will admit my feet were cramping and I was carrying most of thye load which she had the perfume bottle that amounted to five-hundred dollars. I was really bothered by what that amounted to  which cleared me out by a lot. There was enough to buy lunch and some candy.

But I think lunch was the best thing and the most heart warming thing she has said to me since I've gotten here.

"So you look about thirty-five or a bit younger." She spoke aloud, giving me a small amount of her time.

"Thanks." I said, giving her yet another smile. Her smile faded and she frowned at me.

"Okay..." She trailed off, scratching the back of her head before turning behind and looking for something else to talk about," Sooo, your American?"

"Yeah, I moved here a while back." I played with my nails to get away from the awkward tension that just kept trying to pull me back into it.

"Why would you want to move here? It's always cold and boring. I'd rather live somewhere that atleast got some warmth down." She bickered, starting to play on her phone to avoid any eye contact with me which is kind of hard for me since where I grew up I only made eye contact when talking directly to someone. One of things that I'm still not use to.

"I would love to go home. My mom lives there and I haven't seen her in forever which I really would love to but-," I slowed myself down and started to think of what to say. I cn't just come out about what happen. She would sympothise me like every other person that I ever told besides Darcy. She didn't give me a single drop of sympathy besides a hug and pat then some food. She's the bestfriend I cold have asked for.