Chapter 5

I waited impatiently for Josh to come. I heard a knock on the door. I got up and checked in the mirror quickly and fixed my hair and I opened the door. "Wow um you look amazing" Josh spoke with his face in a shocked expression. I giggled "thanks you don't look bad yourself." He smirked "Im sorry I'm so late." "It's fine." He held his hand out and I grab it and we intertwined our fingers together. He opened the car door for me like a gentleman "thank you." He smiled and went around the car and opened his door.

He started the car and begun to drive. I looked over at him and observed him closely. His blonde hair was spiked up which made him look even more attracted. His baby blue eyes were focused on the road. His soft hands tightly gripped on the steering wheel. Oh and his perfect pink lips oh my gosh I just want to kiss them so badly.

His turned his head to face me "What are you looking at?" My faced turned bright red in embarrassment. I turned my head to look out the window. He came close to my ear and whispered "Dont be embarrassed babe. I thought it was cute." I turned to look at him and he peck my lips gently and the light turned green. He drove for a few more minutes but we finally arrived at our destination.

We were at a nice dinner place called 'The Outback.' "Hello welcome to 'The Outback" the nice waitress lady welcomed us. "Hello we would like a table for two" Josh told the lady. "Come right this way sir." We followed the lady to a decorated table with two chairs across from each other. Josh pulled my seat out for me and pushed me in. "Your such a gentleman" I told him while smiling. He laughed "I try."

"What can I get you two for tonight?" "I would like a cheese burger with a side of medium rare steak" Josh said telling the lady his order. "And you?" "I will just have a salad." "Okay we will give you your order as soon as possible" the waitress spoke and left. "You look so beautiful tonight." "You already said that but thank you again." We just talked when suddenly I noticed someone.

The table next to us was Harry and Kayla. I leaned our to whisper in Josh's ear "Um Harry and Kayla are sitting at the table next to us." He glanced at the table and smiled at me. He grabbed my cheek and kissed me. I smiled threw the kiss and he pulled back. "What was that for?" "Your just so cute." I giggled. Harry looked over at me and I looked over at him. We stared at each other for a few seconds and I quickly looked away. Why is he staring at me? This is so awkward!

Our food came and we ate. "So Destiny-" Josh begun to speak but Harry interrupted him. "Hi Destiny, Hi Josh nice to see you both here." "Um hi Harry" I said. "You look great tonight Destiny." "Thanks." "What are you two doing here?" Harry asked. "We are on our first date" Josh said winking at me. I smiled at him and looked back at Harry who was looking at Josh angrily.