Chapter 1: eighteen and a baby

It was clear in my mind like it was yesterday when a one year old child was dropped on me from the arms by whom he was suppose to be cared by. I held this little baby furious that I was begged by tears to take care of this baby. I just kept staring at this boy, feeling the rise of anger and hurt that I have to stop everything to look after this child. I was mad, I swore deep inside that I wanted to dump the baby to continue with my life and dreams but once Noah opened his eyes I saw and felt love overcome my fears. I looked at him and smiled, he yawned and fell back to sleep.

I had a choice to take the baby or leave the baby for adoption to another family. I took Noah with fear after overcoming that fear I saw a positive light within me knowing well Noah will be alright - to have Noah was for my own selfish reason to keep something that reminds me of his father Levi.

"I'll keep him," I held Noah close to me after I glared at his father.

"Thank you," He wipes his forehead from sweat. "I will be back in a month's time I need to take this job opportunity to support my son. First I'll need your account number so I can transfer money," He handed me a piece of paper and a pen. I took it and wrote down my account details handing it over.
"Thank you, I promise to transfer money."

That was the last time I heard from him, the last time Noah was held by his biological father, and the last time we ever saw him. Unfortunately we never got the money he said he would transfer, not even a single cent seen. I didn't rely on his oath, I only agreed to avoid conflict but I knew, we knew he was not telling the truth. He abandon his son the only problem that crosses me. How could he leave his son with me? Because he knew I was a sucker for him, I would fall for his tricks, fall for anything he said...I hopelessly loved Levi like no other, even when he cheated on me to have Noah.

Every blood turned the other way when this child and young father needed them both. Not even she wanted Noah, she ran as fast as she could to escape the distraught unplanned life. I never adored Noah's mother she was a plain inconsiderate bitch.

I put the past behind me to resume a fresh start for Noah and I.
We are doing very well thank goodness, we haven't been through any hard struggles thanks to the support of our family being there. Noah is now eight years old, he's growing up fast - He's a splitting image of his father.

As time goes on I had learnt about caring for a child that I would have been oblivious by the age I had cared for him. Our journey has taken us to new experience that I will never let anyone take this child away from me.

---

Hey readers hopes you enjoyed the first chapter!! I accidentally uploaded chapter two so I guess it is two chapters in one day!! Yay. Hehe.

Comment below what you think let me know if you want more :)
If you want add to your library and keep reading.

The story gets better. The beginning is quiet boring but it gets better :D