Time

I woke up basically being cuddled to death, and by death I mean death. Two muscular twins cuddling you can do your lungs some harm.

I had my head laying on Grayson's chest while Ethan used my boobs as a pillow and my thighs as a hand warmer. Grayson on the other hand was holding me tightly.

I hear a loud noise and I shake Ethan awake. "Mm.. Yeah babygirl?" He says as his minty fresh breathe fans in my face. HOWWWW TF!!?

"I heard something.."I say as he grips my hand tightly squeezing it. He kisses my cheek, "it's probably nothing go back to sleep babygirl.." He says as he rests his head on my boobs again and I roll my eyes. OH HELL NAW BITCH YOU BOUT TO GET UP AND LOOK LIKE YOU MY MOMMA OR SOME SHIT CAUSE IM A BIG BABY!!! K? K!

I flick his ear and he winces, "Ethan I'm serious!" I whisper yell trying not to wake up grayson.

"Fine, fine.. Come on let's go look". DEFIQ HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO GO LOOK IF GRAYSON HAS ME WRAPPED IN HIS SEXY ARMS WITH ALL HIS BODY WIEGHT ON ME!! GET THE HOE OFF ME AND THEN ILL GO!!! (sorry I'll stop😂)

I untangle myself out of Grayson's arms. I hear him move around a little and all of a sudden he grabs my hips and pulls me back down on the bed.
I give Ethan a look of panic but he just shrugs and leave without me. MOTHAFUCKA BOUT TO GET KILLED (ok now I'll stop)

I kiss graysons cheek and a weak tired smile shows up on his face. I get closer to him and wrap one of my legs in his. He does the same, our chests are so close we can feel eachother heartbeat.

Ethan comes back and lays beside us, I can hear him sigh and he turns over facing away from us. I try to play footsies with him but he keeps moving.

"Ethan.." I coo not moving away from grayson.

"Cera not right now just leave me alone." LOOK BITCH, I AINT MESSING AROUND I JUST GOT A NEW WEAVE, SO KINDA.. (Jk cera doesn't wear weaves if you watched their q&a you know😂)

I lightly pull away from grayson and wrap my arms around Ethan. He tenses up, "cer-" I cut him off "what's wrong?" I ask soothingly..

"Not here, come into the living room with me?" He asks and I get up and follow him.

"You love grayson.." He says as he sits on the couch. I smile a little at the thought but I quickly denie it.

"Umm.. I.. I don't know.." I says scratching the back of my neck. He gets up and paces around and I get up and grab his hand. He flings me into his chest and grabs my head kissing me deeply and passionately as he roughly pushes me into the wall. I moan into his mouth as he feels up my body. I tangle my fingers in his hair as we continue making out. He grabs my butt and I jump to where I'm straddling his waist. He grinds on me causing my panties to get soaked.

He stuffs his head in my neck, his breathe fanning. "Cera, love me like you love grayson. Kiss me like you kiss grayson, just for a few hours.." He says and my heart breaks in half.

"Ethan it's impossible.." I tell him truthfully. His eyes go dull and he looks down at the floor.

"Then can you at least pretend?" His words break my heart. I pull his face to mine and softly mold our lips together. I hold it there, his lips try to find their way around mine slowly and softly. He puts me down and smiles at me, "cera.. Thank you.." I tug his hand and fling my self back into his chest.