Cute

"Good morning love birds" Ethan snaps his fingers as me and grayson are still tangled up cuddling. Grayson puts his hands in my hair and kisses my forehead. I'm still Half asleep so I lazily kiss his cheek.

"Grayson wake up right now we have to take her home." Ethan says and grayson Snaps out of it. He unwraps his arms from around me and our eyes meet and he smiles. I role over and lay down and fall back asleep.

"Princess?" I hear grayson coo in my ear and I flip around to see he's on top of me. I peck his lips and we both smile. Some thing about grayson made me like him more than Ethan.

"You know my dad went on a buisness trip today, he won't be back for a week.." I say kissing his jawline.

"That's good, your staying with us for the week.. We might teach you some new things.." He says resting his hand on my hourglass figure.

"Sounds great but I'm actually really hungry, feed me, like now before I turn into a grumpy bitch." I say truthfully but I kick a little humor into it so it doesn't sound like I'm being a bitch.

"No problem Ethan cooked some eggs." Grayson said kissing my cheek. He was so cute! He had that 'I just had rough sex' look right now and he's being all sweet..

"I know what I want for breakfast." Ethan said looking at me intently. I just blushed and looked away.

"So how old are you guys anyways because I'm 16" I say playing with my hair.

"We are also 16, we just live on our own." Ethan explains.

"Thank god you aren't nasty 40 year olds that look t-" grayson cuts me off kissing me. He pulls away and smirks at me, "princess." He coo's "yes daddy?" I say.

"Shut up." He says playfully smiling brightly. I kiss him once more before stealing the plate of pancakes out of his hand.

"Oh my god these are amazing, Ethan you are a god!" I say when I taste it.

"Thanks cera." He says.

"Damn, I wanna fuck you so hard.." Grayson whispers biting his lip and I cough up a little bit of my food.

"No, no. Let me finish my food first, then you can do that.." I say taking another bite. Ethan laughs from the stool beside me and grayson groans and rests his hand on my thigh.

He really couldn't handle being told no and to be honest it was cute. Ethan played with my hair tucking it behind my ear repeatedly as grayson kept massaging my thigh. I looked at both of them with my mouth stuffed full of pancakes and smirked. Grayson bit his lip and Ethan chuckled deeply.

"Done yet?" Grayson said excitedly as I got to my last bite. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him as he lifted me up. He carried me to his room and Ethan locked the door behind him.

"So today we are gonna teach you to be silent." Ethan said with a smirk plastered on his face. I bit my lip a little roughly, grayson was eager and got on top of me first. He kissed my neck and ripped his hoodie straight off of me. He smirked and kissed all the way from my neck to my heat.

Ethan was sitting looking down at me, "remember make a sound and you'll be punished." He said and I nodded my head. Grayson began flicking his tounge and my breathe hitched in the back of my throat. I let out a tiny moan but Ethan heard it. He didn't do anything he just smirked a little. Grayson began leaving kisses everywhere and my whole body starting shaking out of control. Ethan held my chin making me look at him as I hit my climax. Grayson began kissing upwards and when he reached my neck Ethan let go of me. Grayson teased me a little leaving small pecks on my lips before we went into a full make out.

He stuck his fingers down and starting massaging my clit. With ever motion he got faster and more intense. Just as I neared my climax he stopped and smirked into the kiss. I clawed his back asking for more but he denied the pleasure I wanted so desperately.

"Ethan." He said getting off of me. No, no, no. While Grayson's length was bigger, Ethan was way rougher.

He entered me slowly, letting a just but before I knew it he was slamming me into grayson he was sitting behind me with my head in his lap. Grayson still had sweat pants on, so I had no problem with this.

"FUCK!" I scream as he grips my hips tighly pushing me down on the bed.

"Be quite or I'm gonna get rougher babygirl" he says speeding up and his thrusts got deeper.

Grayson was whispering in my ear which turned me on to a whole other level.

"Shh.. Princess daddy's gonna make it feel good.." Grayson continued whispering as I bit my lip trying not to moan again knowing how rough Ethan can get.

He began hitting my g-spot multiple times roughly and I soon hit my climax. I grab his hands and move them to my mouth and I lick his fingers seductivley. He smirks and makes motions for grayson to move, he gets in front of me and I get on my knees.

"Go ahead, show me what else you can do with your mouth" he said tangling his hands in my hair. His boner was huge, I began licking the tip slowly putting it in my mouth. Ethan yanked my head and all of it when in my mouth at once. I choked a little and continued pleasuring him. He tilted his head back in pleasure, soon I felt him twitch and his liquid go all in my mouth. I swallowed and layed back down. Grayson had a huge boner raising in his sweatpants. Damn, he was so much bigger than Ethan.

I sarcastically yawn "I'm tired daddy.." He smirks and lays next to me cuddling me. His bulge was poking me, I turned around and our eyes met. At this moment, I didn't want sex anymore.. I wanted him to love me, and I wanted to love him. He didn't smirk, he didn't smile, but a cheeky grin appeared on his perfectly sculpted face.

I kissed him and he kissed me back, let's just say we didn't have sex.