Just Married

It was the day I was supposed to get married. Just before going to church I thought I'd meet my grandmother once before my life's biggest day. As I entered she greeted me with a lovely smile and congratulated me. I asked "How was your wedding day?" While sniffing a tear and with a reminiscent finger over her eyes she started " It was the most happiest moment of my life, you're grandfather was absolutely amazing. We were having the time of our lives . Such sweet moments were very rare." She continued ,"You know every Sunday he used to wake up early , make pancakes and tell breakfast's ready but I wouldn't get up. Then he would come with the pancakes into the room kiss my cheeks and say honey I breakfast's ready. Now that he is gone still I wait every Sunday for him to wake me up. Still now I remember his smile and I can feel his lips". She started crying even I was on the verge of crying but I resisted. After a while she said, " You know I still haven't thrown any of his clothes. I still imagine him wearing it and asking me to come with him to play golf. When I feel too bad,all I do is rub my tears on his clothes. You know the greatest thing about love is that it never fades away, on the contrary it never help's you in staying alone". I was done controlling my emotions. I suddenly started crying because the story touched my heart. Just before I was leaving my Grandma stopped me and said, "Death is inevitable, my only complain is that true love hurts more than it heals and since you are getting married remember that real happiness isn't in getting married its in staying married".