9

I was wide awake when i heard boys screaming from downstairs, i groaned and turned on other side  hoping Taylor is awake,but he was not.

I jumped from bed, and runned to shower,bc boys always use all hot water, i took shower and put outfit ( on top )

I walked downstairs and saw Cameron eating pizza.

'' Morning '' i said, and walked to kitchen and grabbed a slice.

'' Morning to you too '' he said smiling, why is he all happy?

'' When did you ordered pizza?" I asked bitting on my slice. " Like hour ago" he said and sat on counter chair.

I saw Marcy walking downstairs.

'' Morning sleeping beauty. '' i said and kiss her cheek.

Cameron gave me weird look.

'' Are you on drugs? '' she asked picking up pizza from the box and pouring orange juice in glass.

'' Um no '' i said and laughed a little.

I finished and i sat on couch and started watching Spongebob.

After half hour they were all awake, They told me Johnson wasn't feeling good so Marcy went up to check him up.

'' Really spongebob? '' Sammy said and playful rolled his eyes, and let out chuckle.

'' Yea you have problem? '' i asked with serious tone turning my attention on him. He put his hands up and walked away.

'' Spongebob!!" Matt yelled and sat next to me, i laughed. They all came to living room and just watched me and Matt watching Spongebob like two year olds

'' So any plans for today? '' i asked trying to make a chat.

'' Filming video for my channel." Nash said and went thought his Mackbook.
'' Ohh'' i said standing up and walking to him

'' Oatmeal Challange '' Nash finished. I made 'o' with my mouth and nodded

'' That will be messy '' said Marcy butting in convo.

Cameron set up cameras and they start filming we all sat in 'backstage'

'' Wazzap Guys i'm here with Cam...' he point at Matt

'' Woooa, Matt'' said Cameron. I chuckled

'' I'm not Cameron '' said Matt, he looks so cute. Wait no, Ayston u have Taylor! Stop.

'' I'm here with Matt Espinosa and Cameron Dallas,'' Nash continued'' So we have 24 packs of oatmeal ''.

'' Not 23, 24 '' said Matt, cutting Nash off.

They finish filming and then they egged each other.

'' You almost hit my head, don't go on my head go on my body '' said Matt who was in his American eagle underwear.And put towel on his face. After video was over Nash went upstairs to edit video

I sat on couch, and i saw Matt mimicking  dinosaur.

I opened vine and start filming

'' GUYS LOOK MATTOSAUR!!! '' I yelled and turned camera on other side

'' AHHH '' Matt made dinosaur noice, and vine was over.

I posted it and after second i got so many revines. I didn't really liked the fact i have so many followers it was only because i was Sammy's sister and i hang out with boys.

I look at time and it was 4:28

'' Let's order pizza '' i said, stooding up and walking away so i can call pizza hut. After 15 he was here and i paid him. I only ate 2 slices bc i wasn't so hungry.

I walked upstaris and laid on bed i was so tired like i can sleep all night and all day and i would still be tired.

------------------------------------------------------

Social Medias:

Instagram: Ida.Rosic

Twitter: ItsIdaRosic

Vine: ItsIdaRosic

Facebook: IdaRosic

Snapchat: Ida.Rosic