6

I woke up next to Marcy, i feelt so hungry so i walked downstairs and saw Taylor making breakfast

'' Hi Ayston '' he said nicely and all smiling.

'' Morning '' i said and picked up Orange juice from fridge

'' Can i ask you question? '' he asked nervously

'' Umm yea '' i said, i hate this question so much, it gives me anxiety.

'' Would you like to go on date with me? '' he ask rubbing end of his neck

Oh wow well i never went on date with someone bc i act like a bitch. But should i give him chance? Oh well yes

'' Yes i would love to '' i said, and smiled showing my teeth

" You look so beautiful when u smile." He said and looked at me with smile that showed his dimples.

I blushed. Wait what? I? Blushed? I never blush

'' Dress fancy, tonight at 8 '' he said and kissed my cheek, and rushed outside of the house

I chuckled and walked upstairs, i saw Marcy sleeping. huh not for long

I picked up pillow and smacked her with it.

'' Oww Bitch go away '' she said and turned on other side, ignoring me.

'' Get up i need to get ready '' i said and started jumping on bed.

'' Where? '' she ask popping her head up.

'' On date with Taylor '' i said and sat down, and looked at her back searching for answer.

She started laughing. " Why are you laughing u hoe?" I asked her trying to keep my laught in. "Y-You on a date?" She said inbetween laughs. "Well yes!!! No stfu and help me get ready." I said and rushed to bathroom.

"Fine. What kind of date it is?" She said on the other side of doors.

'' Fancy '' i said brushing my hair. "You need dress Ayston" she said and i mentally rolled my eyes. "Fine" i yelled. I walked outside and she was holding beautiful baby blue and white dress. " Wow it's beautiful" i said running my hands thought it. " Yes i know? Now go and try it on i'll find u high heels." She winked and walked outside room. I put a dress on and looked myself in mirror. Wow damn i look good. I never actually wear dress it feels weird but good in same time.

"Okay try these" said Marcy out of breath as she handled me white high heels. I put them on and walked around room couple times to get used on walking in them.

Me and Marcy walked downstairs, and i saw all boys in living room talking to Taylor. When they saw me.

'Woww' 'she look so hot' 'zayum'

When Sammy saw me his eyes went wide, he looked at me with eyes he never ever looked at me. 'Wow' went out of his mouth, i smiled.

'' Hi cutie '' said Taylor and kissed me on cheek, i blushed and smiled with my teeth.

" Ayston you look so beautiful,and be back before 12." Said Sammy and hugged me "wow you got taller" he joked. I laughed a little. Taylor and I said bye to boys, we walked to his car and he opened doors for me and walked to his side.

We droved to restoraunt that was 15 minutes away, all the way was silent but not awkward one. When we arrived Taylor opened doors for me again.

''Caniff '' he said  to a guy that was on the doors.

Man nodded and lead us to table we sat down and started talking meanwhile we ordered food and drinks

'' Can i ask you something? '' asked Taylor, looking awkward.

i nodded feeling anxiety again.

" Do you still hate Johnson?"He took a sip of his drink.

I thought about it. " Well i dont really know i dont hate him, i just...Taylor he snitched me and Marcy" I explained. " Yeah i know." He said. " But its okay tho" he finished.

After 5 minutes our food was here and we started eating, we were laughing all the time we spend together, I was really having so much fun.

'' Do you want to be my girlfriend? '' he asked all of sudden. I looked at him and nodded. He smiled so big i have feeling even more then those boys on commercials. After we ate we droved home. And Taylor paid 😂

We arrived home and hand in hand walked inside.

"So you guys dating!?" Yelled Marcy across the room. " yes we are." I yelled back. Everyone cheered. I playful rolled my eyes and Taylor kissed me on cheek.

Me and Marcy got changed in pajamas, and i walked to Taylor's room and he put his hand around me and we fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hi! Guys so i update, and yea i think it's boring chapter, what do you guys know?

Social Medias:

Instagram: Ida.Rosic

Twitter: ItsIdaRosic

Vine: ItsIdaRosic

Facebook: IdaRosic

Snapchat: Ida.Rosic