Car Journey

while the two were off getting cake much to their excitement the others gathers around in the main room discussing what should be done, "I will get started on an antidote the second i can find one however i think our main concern right now may be the fact that there are no clothes that will fit her anymore as they were thrown out when she out grew them." Reiji stated looking through the book where he acquierd the recipe. "ohh~a chance to dress up little sister, just think of the things i could put her in." Laito replied happily,"she will wear what your truly puts her in," Ayato retorted as his possessive side started o expose, "teddy and i will dress her." Kanato answered shortly after just putting Yui back in her room, "you trouble some triplets will choose something terrible for her i shall come to keep an eye on you" Shuu quickly answered, "you can't keep your eye open let alone one of them so i shall go swell to make sure you keep her out of trouble" Reiji answered bitterly towards Shuu, "tch, i am her blood related brother and i will not stand by and let you put our little sister in ridiculous clothing." Subaru concluded.

And so it was set that all the brothers (all determine to have Yui wear what they choose) set out in their limo with their little sister protectively wedged between Shuu and Reiji (much to the others dismay) on their way to the 24/7 stopping centre to fetch cloths for the young Sakamaki. Yui (not being able to fit  into her clothes) had on and oversized red cotton dress, almost half longer than Yui herself, Shuu has on his usual cream jump and green top underneath with his suit trousers and brown loafers, Reiji had on his usual suit always looking as neat as possible, Ayato was in a suit jacket with a red jumper underneath and scruffy trouser with his normal black shoes, Laito had on his usual clothes and fedora topping it of, and Kanato and Subaru were still in their scruffy school uniform not bothering to change even though it was the start of the school's holiday meaning they had two weeks to get Yui back to normal. "aww~look little Yui has drifted of it seem this has been to much for her little body to handle and we haven't even got to the shop yet, come on Shuu let me just have one cuddle." Laito pleaded with his elder brother for a cuddle with Yui for the third time since they had gotten into the car. "no laito you probably won't let her go once you have her" Reiji replied for Shuu and eldest kept his gaze on the little Sakamaki next to him, "teddy and i would also like to be with Yui" kanato stated, "Yours truly should have Pancake next to me" Ayato demanded, "We all admit that we want to be next to Yui but if you don't shut up she will wake up" Subaru whispered to the other as the thought of waking up with an angry Yui would spell trouble for them, she may be the youngest but when one of them wakes her up (accidental or not) she gains the strength to over power Shuu him self , just the thought sent shivers up their spines.

They were all pull out of their thoughts of all the times their sister had made in clear she hated to be woken up, when the limo stopped in front of the shopping centre, and luckily at the same time Yui decided to wake up, as they all got out of the limo they trailed of into the shopping centre, just as Laito was about to walk in he felt a sharp tug on his trouser leg.

Laito's p.o.v

I felt a sharp tug on my trouser leg and looked down to see the still sleepy Yui looking at me with pleading eye's, not knowing what she wanted i bent down to her level (well I couldn't make it that far down but it was close enough) and looked in her pink orbs glowing at me, just as i was about to speak i had noticed all of my brothers stop to see what was keeping us so i shrugged it of and faced back to Yui, "yes little one" I asked quietly "can Laito carry me?" she asked pleading to be picked up, i had to admit what she said shocked me but i guess that she grew up and us just being a few years a head at best we would have held her when she was a newborn but now she is or looks much younger than all of us, but as i look into the cute eyes searching me for an answer i just sighed put my arms around her and hoisted her body up in the air while i stood back up, "better now" i ask kindly to her and she snuggles her head into the crook of my neck, if i didn't no better i would have thought she was just up here for a drink but she just rested, as i turned and walk to the others i could see the look of annoyance on their faces that its me carrying her not them. 

Normal p.o.v

As the 7 or 6.5 siblings headed into the first shop all eyes fell on the suddenly awake Yui pushing her way out of Laito's grip and jump down to look at the cloths while Shuu went to sit down the others started to look for cute outfits for Yui. After half hour of changing clothes Yui had enough and went to sit with Shuu, but just as she was about sit on the chair next to him, his strong hands came around her waist and pulled her up onto his lap, it was clear that he had no intention of letting her go so she got comfortable and sat there and watched her older brothers pick her clothes.