Chapter 1 - The Accident

Disclaimer; This is my first try at writing anything on Wattpad so...

This is going to be set in Canada and I am British so if i write anything geographically incorrect (Slang or Terms ect) please feel free to correct me:)

Hate will be deleted, Constructive Criticism only ;)

Coprighted© BizzleMCcann66

Probably get no reads but enjoy:)

Justin's POV

I rolled over, growing increasingly more uncomfortable as I tried to drown out the obnoxious arguing of my parents. My face pressed  against the pillow as every word rang lifelessly in my ears. It was only 10:15 but the only way to escape the countless disagreements that happened between my mum and dad was to go to sleep.

I growled in frustration at my inability to fall asleep.  I fumbled for my phone in the bed sheets. As soon as I laid my hands on it, I began to scroll for the only person I needed to speak to right now. Ryan. Finally finding his name in the array of contacts I typed;

'Hey Ryan, you got any?'

After 3 long minutes of waiting for a reply his name finally emanated from my phone screen,

'Bieber! long time no see, yeah of course I have. Meet me at Madison Garage at 11?.

'Yeah cheers mate, I'll see you soon' I replied

A sense of relieve washed over me, Ryan was the only person who had the thing I needed to escape this mess that I call life. Realizing I didn't have long until I needed to meet him, I slipped on some new Calvins and some light grey sweatpants that laid on the floor. Running my hands through my mocha colored hair trying my best to tame it, I accompanied the sweats with a random tank black top, and finally throwing on a plain black Nike hoodie.

I took 3 strides until I was next to the window in my room. Sitting on the windowsill I swung my legs around until they were enveloped in the cold November air. I had done this Millions of times before but every time I still fill up with same adrenaline of jumping. It wasn't far to jump as the conservatory roof was just below my room. I landed with a slight thud on the roof of the extension praying to god my parents didn't hear, yet they probably wouldn't even notice if I walked straight through the door with the way they were screaming at each other right now.

I was obviously allowed out at this time but if they didn't know I was leaving I wouldn't be faced with loads of questions my mum would ask before she let me go. I climbed into my Audi, letting out a slight groan as my body hit the plush leather interior. As I drove the familiar route to meet Ryan my mind drifted to all the arguments that my parents have had in the past month. I used to get perfect grades until recently, I cannot for the life of me concentrate in class.

As soon as I noticed the time, 11:02 I heard my phone ping from the passenger seat. God Ryan I was only two minutes late calm down. I sped up to make sure I wasn't too late as I read the message, I felt my grip on the steering wheel loosen as the car swerved from under my control. 2 bright headlights blocked my vision, my heart raced. Everything seemed to be in slow motion as the opposite car neared. The deafening sound of both our tires hissing on the tarmac is all my brain could focus on as I tried my hardest to grind to a halt.

I felt the pressure of the opposite vehicle hit mine with immense force  as I was jolted harshly forward. The engine moaned in distress. Silence fell and all I could hear was the racing beat of my heart. My head pounded as I came out of my disorientation.  The taste of blood flooded my mouth. I could feel and move all my limps so I was sure to be okay. I hope. But what about the person in the opposite car? Fuck.

I exited my car taking a few moments to gain my feet and to stop my hands from shaking.  I walked closer to the smashed up Chevrolet Sonic that seemed to be in a much worse state then my Audi . I saw a glimpse of long beautiful brown hair even though it was mangled with blood. Shit. She laid emotionless across the wheel. Her chest was rising irregularly.

At least she's still breathing I suppose. What do i do? She'll be okay, I think.

Acting on Impulse I regrettably climbed back into my car, Speeding down the deserted street my body clouded with guilt. I should have at least called an ambulance. Oh god. 5 missed calls from Ryan.

Finally reaching Madison Garage  I was greeted with an Extremely pissed off Ryan. Well he can Piss right off prick.

Getting out my car  'And where the fuck have you been' he muttered, anger washed over me as my hands began to shake once again.

'Non of your fucking business Ryan'  I growled in reply. He looked shocked at my reply, as he took a few steps back. Fucking pussy.

'You got the weed or not' I asked as I threw a few 5 dollars  bills in his face. I was on the verge of snapping. I climbed back into my car trying to keep calm.

Speeding down the street. My mind flashed back to the accident as all I could see was the brunette laid across the dash.

Miley POV:

My Passenger seat was filled with equipment for tomorrow, It was my first day at my new school after we moved to Canada. I was beyond nervous. Just buying new stationary sparked up my anxiety as my mind ran over all embarrassing situations that could happen. I was being irrational. What if no one would like me? Or i fell over on the first day? I tired to not think negatively but as soon as I did my mind would make up a brand new scenario of my fucking up. Pull it together Miley. 

 Next thing  I knew a car was heading  straight in my direction, Fuck. I slammed my converse onto the breaks as fast as I could. But it wasn't fast enough. Both our cars collided with such an impact that I smashed into the windshield. Black. Blackness enveloped my body as I felt the earth collide around me. Black is all I could see until I fell into total unconsciousness.