Chapter 2.

The realization that I had just been kidnapped by one direction ran through my head over and over again. I pointed to the first male.

"Louis Tomlinson." I said and then pointed to the second male.

"Harry Styles." I then pointed to the third male.

"Zayn Malik." I watched them three nod as I moved onto the forth male.

"Niall Horan." I looked at the final male.

"Liam Payne." They all nodded as I processed this again. I moved closer to the four males that were in the back with me and gently touched each of their cheeks. I quickly pulled my hand away when I touched Louis's cheek as the spark had struck again. I sat back again. They all looked at me and Niall perked up.

"What's your name?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Merliah Marie Summers." I answered as my blonde hair fell over my shoulders revealing the pink highlights I had. Louis looked at me and he smiled.

"Pretty name." He said. I nodded.

"Thanks." I answered. Then another question jolted through me.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked, my voice trembling. Louis let out a sigh and looked to Niall to answer.

"Ok fine I'll answer that." Niall said. "I dared Louis to kidnap a girl and I didn't actually think he'd do it but he did and we happened to be driving down your road when we saw you and he chose you to kidnap." Niall answered. I sighed and laid down and Louis crawled over to me.

"Merliah I'm very sorry." He said and I felt a tear from his face land on me. I hated seeing people cry. I sat up and looked Louis in his eyes. I wiped the tears off his face and gently touched his cheek again.

"Don't cry. Please don't cry." I begged. He sighed and stopped crying. I smiled and pulled my hand away.

"I seriously am sorry Merliah." Louis said.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Liam you heard the girl. Let's get food!" Niall said as he laughed. I laughed too and my phone went off. I pulled it out and read the message.

From Mum:

"I'll be leaving for a few months. Be careful when you're home alone. Love Mum." I smiled at the message. I could spend a few months with the boys. WHAT WAS I SAYING THEY JUST KIDNAPPED ME AND I WANT TO SPEND A FEW MONTHS WITH THEM? I must be nuts. I shook that thought out of my head and put my phone away. Liam had just pulled into McDonalds and ordered two 20 piece Nuggets and three big macs. I was surprised at how much food he ordered. What was he going to do? Feed an army? Gee I hope not. I looked at Louis and caught him staring at me. I blushed and looked down. I moved over to Niall and took out some Oreos from my bag and offered him some. He gradually took some and smiled. I looked at Louis and he looked back. I ate my food and then crawled over to Louis and gave him some Oreos. He smiled and took them.

"Can I go home yet?" I asked. Louis let a few tears fall and I walked over to him and gently wiped his tears away.

"Louis I'm sorry. I don't have to go home..." I said. What was I saying!?!? I looked at Louis and then at the others and watched as Liam pulled out in front of my house. I got out of the van and looked at the boys. I sighed and shut the door and walked up to my house. I opened my front door and walked in and closed it behind me. I sat down in front of the door and sighed. I heard a knock on the door and I quickly stood up and opened the door to the five boys. I looked at them and quickly wiped my tears away.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We were wondering if you'd let us stay here?" Harry said. I was hesitant for a minute but I moved aside and let them in.

"You aren't going to kidnap me again are you?" I asked and then laughed. They all shook their heads.

"No we aren't" Liam said as he walked in and the others followed. I nodded.

"Promise?" I asked. They laughed.

"Promise!" Liam said. I smiled and let them sit down. I watched as Niall reached for the TV remote and I smiled when the boys started fighting over the remote and what to watch. I laughed and went into the kitchen and started making supper. I heard someone get up and walk into the kitchen behind me. I turned around to see Louis. He looked at me and smiled slightly. 

"The boys are still fighting over what to watch and I thought I could come and help you cook. I mean if you would let me." Louis said. I nodded and moved over so he could help me. I smiled and continued to cook. I didn't know if I was nuts or just in love. I mean I have always wanted to meet 1D but not this way. Oh well it was a better way then any other. I had a feeling we were gonna be great friends.