Chapter 1.

I had just gotten home from school and I was in my room. I decided to listen to music on my iPod but than there was a knock on my door. I sighed and got up to see who it was. When I saw it was my mum I let out a sigh of frustration and opened my door.

"What mum?" I asked. She looked at me. She was kind of mad.

"You. Garbage. Now." She said. I sighed and pushed past her and went downstairs and into the kitchen. I grabbed the garbage bag from the can and walked out to my garage and opened it up and put the garbage in the can and then rolled it down to the side walk. There was other garbage cans I had to grab to so I went back up and grabbed another one. I heard rustling in the bushes and I froze. I looked around, my eyes searching for a light. I found one but before I could run up and turn it on someone grabbed me. I screamed but my mouth was covered. I struggled to get lose and elbowed the person in the stomach. He let go of me and I tried to crawl away but another set of hands grabbed me. I screamed again but before I could scream again a weird tasting substance was put over my mouth and nose. I wriggled to get lose but was immediately becoming drowsy. What was this horrible substance? I thought to myself as my eye lids slowly closed.

"What are you doing to her?!" I heard a male voice ask worriedly.

"Chill Boo bear. It's Chloroform. I'm putting her to sleep." another male voice said.

"Oh.." The 1st male voice said.

"Ok, ok, ok. Boys let's just get her into the van." A 3rd voice sounded. Another male.

"Yeah I'm with The Zaynster on this one now lets go!" A 4th voice sounded as they lifted me up and put me in the open back doors of the van.

"I still do NOT agree with this." A 5th voice sounded. They were all males. I lay limp in the others arms as I was passed to someone with more gentle hands. The 1st boy spoke smoothly into my ear.

"I'm sooooo sorry." He whispered as he gently laid me down in the van. I woke up about 15 minutes later and I looked around the van. Where was I? I asked myself. More importantly, Why was I here? I looked at the 4 boys in the back with me and I shifted uneasily and backed away. I guess they seemed to notice since they all looked at me. I covered my face with my hands. I have just been kidnapped! As I processed this for a minute I began to cry and the gentle male who had whispered in my ear 15 minutes ago inched towards me. I backed away more until I couldn't back away anymore. I felt his gentle warm hands gently touch my arm. I looked at him unsure of what to do so I gently pulled my arm away. I had wondered if he felt that too. That spark that just jolted out when he touched me. I looked at him again and pointed to his hoodie and then I pointed to the others. They seemed to get the message as they removed their hoodies. I got a glimpse of their faces. They were all so handsome. I looked at the first male and then at all the others. I looked at the man driving as he had removed his hoodie too. I grabbed my iPod out of my pocket and turned on music. I had remembered I had my cell phone with me too. I put on a One Direction song and then shifted again. I looked at the photo on my iPod screen and then up at the boys. I dropped my iPod at the site of them. I had been kidnapped by the most famous boy band in the world! I had been kidnapped by One Direction!