.: Chapter One :.

Chapter One

Your POV.

You walk through the main square, your head held high, ignoring the stares that you were receiving. You even ignored the whispers.

"She is a disgrace," some said. "She will never learn," others said. But you ignored them. You didn't care that the people hated you. They didn't even know you. They judged you based on your appearance, and for that reason, they did not even deserve your time. 

You only knew of one person who accepted you.  Alois Trancy. He had found you a few years ago in the forest, dying. He saved you. He had no girl clothes at the time, so he had you use a pair of his booty shorts, and a shirt of his. It was comfortable. When he had finally gotten you a dress, you put it on only to take it off before even walking out of the room. 

Flashback.

"Where is the dress?" Alois had asked. You had simply shook your head. 

"Hm? You don't like it? I thought it would look cute on you," He pouted, which made you giggle. "I'm sorry, Alois. It is just... Uncomfortable. Can I continue wearing the same fashions as you?"

He had tapped his chin, then sighed. "Alright," he had agreed. 

---

You had never put on a dress since. All you wore was booty shorts and boy styled shirts. People didn't like it, but you didn't care. You could move around freely, and that was all that mattered to you. 

Your black ballerina slippers made it so you made no noise when walking, your shorts allowed you to move freely, and your shirt covered your semi-large breasts. You were covering all that should be covered, so why was everyone so mad? 

You had no idea. 

You let out a sigh, scanning the area. If you remembered right, the Trancy manor should be around where you stood. You had not seen Alois in a few years, and you wanted to see him badly. The first memories you held was of Alois. When he found you in the forest, you remembered nothing. Nothing but your name, which was actually tattooed onto your right shoulder blade.  

You followed your gut feeling, and eventually found the Trancy manor. You knocked on the door gently, and soon, Claude answered the door. He looked at you in surprise, but then returned to his normal emotionless self. "Y/n? I have not seen you in a while," he stated, as if it has merely been a few months, or even a few weeks. You shrugged, "Yes, I have been busy. Is Alois here?"

Claude gave a node, then motioned for you to follow, which you did. He led you to the manors study, then gave a knock. "Your highness, you have a guest."

You heard a "come in," and Claude opened the door, revealing Alois. He had not changed at all to you. He looked about the same. Alois stood from his chair, then ran over to you and wrapped his arms around you. You wrapped your arms around him in return. "Y/n! I've missed you so much! You've been gone for so long!! Never leave me again!" He yelled, and you felt your heart tighten. 

"I'm sorry I left you, Alois. And I promise... I will never leave you again."