Pandora Box and The Key

Start from the beginning

"... And I love... The way you make me feel... When we're alone... "

He concisenessluly take a step to the resource of voice. The song becoming clearer and clearer.

Even though the song is really slow and soft, the guy's heartbeat is beating really fast.

He didn't know why, but he feel like, he's going to meet... The snow white.

" And if we turn back now... Could we learn ... To live right... "

He sure that the person who's singing is not going anywhere since the voice is becoming closer and closer.

Finally.

Finally he arrived at the second floor. From the stairs he could see a girl, just like a snow that gleaming with golden light from the sky, she leaning on the window while the wind caressing her long hair.

Reo can't see the face really well, but he is sure that her face is as pale as a swan feather.

" And I'll shiver like I used to... Just for you... "

She keep singing really softly, it seems like she still didn't realized that a guy already stand behind her.

Finally she done with the song. Reo still couldn't believe his eyes. The girl that stand in front of him, she has the same 'color' as in the photo. Is that mean...?

" ... You have a beautiful song. "
Comment Reo with a smile which make the girl jump out in surprised.

" W-wah! "
Suddenly She lose her compose and balance which makes her bump into the window.

She step to behind and carelessly going into the open window.

" E-eh?! Kyaaa! "

" Hey, watch out ! "

In instant the girl already in Reo's arm. He pulled the girl to his chest, but unfortunately both of them get stumbled and fall to the floor, well at least they're save.

" Oof... "
The girl is on top of the raven's chest so she didn't really get hurt.

" Ngh... A-are you okay? I'm really sorry for startling you like that... "

Still shocked, the girl immediately let him go and sit on the floor in polite way.
She lowering her head and clench his skirt really tightly.

" I-i-im... Sorry, I- I didnt mean to do that... "
Her voice really small and almost sounds like want to cry.

Looking at this make Reo feel guilty too for startling her like that.

" Its okay, please, its my own fault for surprising you like that and almost make you fall from the window. "

Reo smiled and get up as he offering a hand to the girl. But nonetheless the girl stand on her own.

" I'm... Reo Mibuchi, I'm in the 1-A class. You are? "
Said Reo taking his bag from the floor.

" ... I-i-im... Y-yuki... Togane... 3-C. "
She said with a very low voice, almost can't be heard. But since they're surrounding is still quite her loan voice sounds normal in Reo's ears.

When Reo hear that name, weirdly he doesn't feel surprised at all.

" Oh, nice to meet you then, Togane. "