School,... nice

2 Years later
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"But,.. I don't want to go."
"I'm sorry Percy, but you have to go. It'll help you get a career."
"Fine." Percy gave up. He knew his mom wants the best for him, but dam was she demanding.
Time skip to thy school!!!
I looked around. I was nervous.
I knew nobody.
People didn't know me.
I was a stranger.
I entered the school. A lady with a white blouse and jeans came.
"Hello, may I help you?"
"Um,..." Was my brilliant response.
"What's your name?" she asked.
"M-my name is Percy Jackson." I looked at the floor, as if any second, something would come up from the ground.
"Oh, well then, come with me. I'll take you to your class." I only nodded and followed her into a room.

Thy other time skip.

I looked around the room.
Nothing much.
Except,
Too many kids for my taste, the teacher reminded me of Zeus, the way this room was made, it reminded me of Annabeth's room.
Oh how I miss her.
"Mr. Howard, you a student here.
Everyone stopped to look at me. I didn't like it. I put my head down and tried to ignore the stares I got from them.
But, naturally, it was hard.
They kept on staring. I was so close to asking the lady who brought me here to call my mom, when I noticed something.
She wasn't here.
I sighed and asked, "Where do I sit?" Then a kid who looked like he was held a few grades said, "How about the floor?" They all laughed.
I avoided the gaze and looked for a corner.
I went to it and saw someone was already there.
"Hi." The person said lightly. I could barely hear the persons voice.
"Hello, what's your name?"
"My name is Jose."
"Can I sit here?" He only nodded and scooted over.
I sat next to him the rest of the day.
The teacher never called on me.
It was the best day ever.
"Hey, Jose." I said, he looked over at me. "Do you want to come over at my place tomorrow?" He nodded and I left to my house.
Okay, I said in my mind, got one friend, I can do this.
"Hello Percy, how was your day?" She asked me.
"It was good. Peoplelaughedat me,ImeetthiskidnamedJoseWe talkedI invitedhimoverHe's coming tomorrow." I said in a rush. She smiled at me. I smiled back.
It felt so good to smile.
I'm so happy to be here.
Even though I still miss my aunt. I want to be with her more than ever. But I also don't want to leave my new mom.
"Percy," my mom said cautiously, "why are you thinking?"
"I-I-I want to see my aunt again. The last time I saw her, she yelled at my uncle and said they were getting divorced."
"Maybe someday, you'll see her again." I heard her say. I sighed. When she said someday, she meant when I was older.
I promise aunt, I thought, I will see you again.