Chapter One

Natalie's POV:

"I can't believe we're finally going home" I kinda said with disbelief.

"Yeah me either.But your father has been transferred back to Mullengar. I'm sorry" My mother responded.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked .

"Well you know,leaving behind your school and your friends"

"What friends?" I said with sarcasm.

"Natalie, we have been here for five years what do you mean no friends? What about Nicole? Sabrina?" My mom stated.

"They just showed me around school but never really hung around me" I replied.

"Alright,alright just finish packing" She said.

I walked out the door and down the hall to my room. I mean I am excited to finally go home,but what if no one remembers me? What if Niall,my best friend,isn't there? Then it will be a repeat of New York. I really hope not.

------------------------------------------------

*ON THE PLANE TO IRELAND*

I slowly walk onto the plane,realizing that this is reality not one of my dreams. I guess this is the last of New York I will ever see. I better take one last look around.

As I'm about to walk onto the plane, I turn around and see all the big buildings in the distance. I guess this is it. Good Bye New York.

I find my seat. Since my dad was needed earlier,he left about a week before us. He said he would get our old house ready. So I'm just with my mom. We sit down ready for the long plane ride ahead.

I basically listen to music the whole ride. I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I don't even try to stop myself from falling asleep. Lately,I have been really tired.

I awake to the sound of the pilot saying that we were almost in Ireland. Hello Mullengar.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading the first chapter of Best Friends? I am going to be on vacation soon. But my dad said the ship might have wifi. So hopefully I can connect to post another chapter!

~Rachelx