Intro

(Naina's POV)
It has been 4 years since kabir died!
I still remember the day we met for the first time,our relationship,the arranged marriaged, our problems, resolving the issues together,happy life,our kids,his death...oh god! Why this happened to me?? Everyone knows I can't live without him n our kids? I need to tell them the truth of their fathers death.

I am still fighting for justice as I know it's Katrina behind kabir's death. Oh why did she do that?? Why my husband only?? I always cry when I see his photo!4 years since I hav lost kabir,I hope I get justice n let his body rest In peace!!

She was in love with my husband inspite of him being married to me! As one day kabir got angry n slapped her for this behavior n she killed him with great planning! N now she's married to guy named jay,jay chopra a high class man who has lots of money. If she loved kabir then why did she kill him?

I wanna find answers to these questions so I will go deeper into this case n find out the truth. The day when we get justice n when Katrina goes to jail that day I will b the happiest of all n ranbir too will b proud of me!!! That day oh that day I will say-"kabir this is my true love,I loved u then I love u now n I'll keep loving u all my life!!!!"

I'll narrate u the story of our life from the past happy life that is the from the day we met each other till the present that is the case of justice(after his death). N most importantly my friends n kabir's friends hav been great help for me during my problems, the time when kabir died they made me cool down n now in the case they r doing all sorts of things that can help me win the case.

Note
Deepika is Ranbir's wife

Alia is varun's wife.
(Alia n varun r deepika's collage friends)

Shraddha is aditya Roy kapoor's wife.
(Shraddha n aditya r kabir's friends)

Katrina n john abraham r married.
(Both were there in naina n kabir's collage n were rivals of each other)

Keep reading to know the true sad story of deepika..... Guys plzz vote,comment n share this story if u liked it:)
This is just an imaginary story not related to real life issues of any actor.
Hope u understood the glance of the story:)
Will update ASAP...... Enjoy reading!!!!