Fearless

One month later Taylor was in her house in LA watching Law and order SVU when the doorbell rang, she got up and opened the door to find Adam.
"Hi!" She greeted him with a hug.
"Hi Tay!" He said with a smile
This is like the 20th time in the past month he's come to see me thought Taylor, maybe Karlie was right... maybe he does like me! They walked into the house and Taylor emediately went to the kitchen to make them some tea. As they drank their tea they talked about music, cats, and the news for that day. Then they stopped talking and Adam just stared at Taylor with a dreamy look in his eyes.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Asked a curious Taylor
"You're just.... so beautiful." Said Adam making Taylor blush and look down at her nails. Adam smiled nervously, he loved Taylor and really wanted to date her. So he finally built up his courage and Fearlessly asked
"Taylor... I know we haven't known each other very long, but.... I can't stop thinking about you." He paused for a moment "... I wanted to know if you'd be willing to go out with me?"
A huge smile spread across Taylor's face. Had she heard wrong or did her crush just ask her out? "Adam... I would LOVE to go out with you!" She said full of excitement
"Really?!?!"
"YES! Adam I haven't stopped thinking about you sense the moment we met."
This made Adam smile, how could he not? They girl he had a crush on said yes! "Can I take you out to dinner tonight?" Asked Adam
"Tonight?.... sure, I'd love that!"
"Awesome! I'll pick you up at 6 o'clock, ok?"
"Ok!" Said an excited Taylor. Then Adam left and Taylor emediately picked up her phone to text Karlie about her date that night. Karlie responded with I knew you guys liked each other, and a winky face emoji. But Taylor didn't care about Karlie teasing her, she was too excited about her date with Adam.
Sorry this is kind of short, I'll try to write longer ones if you want.