"What is he looking for?"

"Something he's always looking for, advantage."

"So why did he gain by trying to kill Stilinski?"

"He DIDNT KILL STILINSKI."

"So how do we find this kid?"

"Isn't what a little dangerous? Considering that fact that he almost kill my kid?"

"You guys know nothing." I laugh.

"I there something amusing?" Stiles asks.

"Don't get smart with me, Stilinki. I'm the only one here that's knows what's actually going on. I came here for the Sheriff, that's it. Now do you want my help or not."

"I'm not dragging you into this. You're dating the enemy!"

"I was dragging into this the moment all of you decided to fucking lie to my about my mother!" I scream.

Melissa goes white.

Scott tenses up.

Stiles tries to move closer to me.

"No. You can't do that! I thought you were my friends. I looked up to you, Melissa. You've all been lying to me our entire friendship..."

"Is that what Theo planted into your brain?!" Stiles yells.

I'm about to slap him in the face, but Parrish and Scott stop me. Scott looks at me with his Alpha eye, and let's me go. "You're-you're not human anymore.."

"What do you mean she's not human?"

I just smirk and push him away with my new abilities. "If you want to talk to Theo-I can take you to him. If you hurt him- I swear on Kurt Cobain I will kill you myself. I'm not not doing this for you- I'm doing this for the Sheriff. It's your pack vs Our pack now. You guys did this to yourselves."

I ride with Scott on his bike to meet up with Theo. When we get to the house, Scott hides, and Stiles puts down a thing of Mountain Ash-which he doesn't realize doesn't work with Chimeras. I mean, didn't they figure that out already with Scotts inhaler?

When Theo walks in, he looks down and smirks., walking over it and towards me. He kisses my cheek and I wrap my arms around his torso.

"I guess we're all telling the truth now."

Stiles throws Scotts bloody shirt at him, saying, "Did you kill my best friend?" I can't help but chuckle."

"Let's be honest, Stiles," Theo says, giving it to me. "Is he still even your best friend? Is Ryder still even your best friend?"

"Are you gonna let my father die?" Stiles asks. My heart kind of breaks for him-but not a lot.

"If I wanted him to die, I wouldn't of told you where to find him."

"Then why are they saying his body's shutting down?" Stiles stands up, walking closer to us. I stand in the middle of them so they don't start hitting each other. "That some toxin's poisoning him?"

"I'm not the bad guy, Stiles. I'm just a realist..I'm a survivor. If you knew the things that I know-" "Well what do you know?" Stiles asks, cutting him off. "And why are you brain washing Ryder? What they do to her?"

"Leave me out of this!" I yell at him.

"I know what's coming, I know what the Dread Doctors created. I didn't brain wash her, I just told her the truth-what you guys were too afraid to tell her. And I know what Parrish is."

"Everyone knows what Parrish is." I chuckle, shaking my head. Theo just smirks at me.

"Lydia figured it out. I saw it in her memories."

"Yeah, after you drove her right out of her mind."

"Wait, what?" I ask, turning to Theo. "You told me you didn't hurt her."

"Collateral damage. But if she and Ryder are right about Parrish, then things around here are going to get a lot worse."

"I don't care." Stiles almost whispers.

"Well you should, because if your dad does survive, he's not going be be Sheriff around any longer."

"What's happening to him?"

Theo just smirks and grabs my hand to leave. "Hey, tell me!" Stiles yells, trying to push him, just only pushing me into him. Theo pushes him back, making me fall with him and hitting my head.

"What the fuck was that!" I yell when I get up. I guess I have to get used to me not getting hurt easily now. Stiles is knocked out on the stairs-and Theo just walks away. "No! You will not walk away from me!" I scream at him. "You promised not to hurt him!"

"Why are you defending him!" Theo yells back. I just get really quiet. "What? Are you on their side too? They don't CARE ABOUT YOU, WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT!"

I shake my head, holding back my tears, and walk back into the house.

"Wait! Babe, I'm sorry!" Theo shouts, but I slam the from door.

This isn't what I wanted.

I wanted them to pay for hurting me-but not if the cost is Stiles becoming an orphan. Not if Stiles and Scott stop being friends. Not if Stiles keeps physically getting hurt.

Not if Scotts pack keeps falling apart.

Not if Theo and I can't be together.

Not if-what I am-takes over me like what's happening to Kira.

Not if I lose Lydia like I lost Allison.

Not is I lose myself...

*IM BACK AND OHMYGOD IM SO EXCITED! Has anyone guess what the Dread Doctors did to Ryder? I'm super excited about this half of the season AND CAN WE JUST PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE 5B PREMIER LIKE HOLY SHIT JEFF HAS WRITTEN THE BEST MID-SEASON PREMIER IN TEEN WOLF HISTORY!!! I think I'm the only one that screamed in joy when Malik said "We kind of broke up." Anyways, I'm excited to start writing about Theo again. Comment your thoughts about last nights episode and of the chapter..ya know, if you want😂❤*