Twenty: 5B❤️

Song: We Only Come Out at Night by Motionless in White☠

~Ryder

"Just tell me one thing-are they going to be okay?"

"You know I wouldn't actually hurt them." He says, giving me "the look."

"I just-" I get cut off by my phone ringing the stupid iPhone ringtone. It's Scott. "Scott keeps calling me." I say, out loud.

"What are you going to do?"

"Not talk to him?" I say, in more of a question rather than a statement. He chuckles, making me chuckle.

"Okay, are you ready?" He asks as he parks the car outside Eichen.

Sighing, I take off my seatbelt. Before I even attempt to get out his truck, he stops me. Looking me in the eye, with a very sincere look, he says, "If you're not ready, you don't have to do this with us. I love you and I don't wanna pressure you."

"It's not that, Theo." I start. "It's just realizing the last 4 years of my life-my best friend-and ex boyfriend have been lying to me. Including my brother. And Derek and Peter and Isaac and-" He cuts me off by kissing me.

"I'm here. You've still got me. You'll always have me."

That gives me the courage to go ahead with the plan. As we get out, Tracey and Corey walk with us into the building. They take out the security guards, and he we head inside.

"Visiting hours are well past over." The guy in the lobby tells us.

"We're not here to visit." Tracy goes on to tell him.

Theo, whilst holding my hand, goes in front of his pack. "We're here for Lydia Martin."

***

"Hey, uh, Ryder? I know we're not on good terms right now-but I really need you. Can you just-can you call me back? Please? Im at the hospital. My dad-I just-I know I should be calling Malia, but you're the only one I could think of to call. Don't tell Scott. Just please. I need you."

"What did tog do to Stiles' dad." I ask Theo after listening to Stiles' voicemail. He was crying, and I broke my heart because Stiles doesn't cry.

"I didn't do anything. But I think I know who did."

"Well can you tell me? I don't want the only father figure lef- "Are you really saying that? They're not your family, Ryder. They lied to you about your mom!"

"I know! I just-"

"Do you remember what you said before you were turned by the Dread Doctors?" He asks.

"No?"

"You said you want them to pay. You want them all to pay."

"Don't pa-" my phone goes off again, but this time-it's Parrish.

"Get to the hospital. Lydia is in trouble."

"Take me there." I tell him. He gives me a look, then sighs and turns the truck around.

When I get there, I head quickly to the right floor, and the elevator opens just in time to see Stiles attacking Scott.

"WHERE WERE YOU, SCOTT?!" He screams.

They manage to get him off of Scott, and then Scott tells him about Lydia. He then notices me, and starts walking towards me. "DONT." I tell him. They both look at me, confused.

"What?"

Before I can even respond, Parrish comes over and drags us, including Melissa in a room.