Lips

Her lips provoke me . I just want to touch them and caress them. I want to know how they feel on mines. They look like a soft cloud and I bet they taste sweet as cotton candy.
The way she bites her lip sometimes makes me go insane. They look so addictive that'll I'll do anything to get some of that drug.
When she talks all my eyes can look at are her lips. The way they move makes my heart flutter .
Her lips have a beautiful plum pink color that I love. They always left me wondering when will I ever feel her lips on mine ?

"How's your drawing going ?" asked the owner of the lips that I want to feel.

"Good " I say quietly while I kept on drawing her lips. My pencil drawing the curves of her lips.

" It's looking good, Riles " I feel her chin in my shoulder while she gets a better look at my drawing. My heart skipped a beat feeling her breath on my neck .

I looked at my canvas not wanting to look at her lips that I get addicted to just by looking at them.

"Who are you drawing ?" she questions making my eyes widen. I bite my lip and shrug a little not wanting to hurt her face that was on my shoulder , " It 's just a person from my imagination ."

I feel her move her face away from my shoulder and get back to drawing on her canvas.

"Wow ,Riley !" Ms.Kossal said looking down at my drawing her eyes wide ," This is beautiful ."

A smile crept on my face as my pencil stopped moving and I looked back at my drawing. I look up and say, "Thanks, Ms.Kossal ."

My eyes turned back towards my drawing and I ran my fingers through where the lips are. I moved my fingertips along the lines. I looked at my drawing with admiration in my eyes. Just a drawing of Maya can make me go insane.

"Riley! Riley !" her beautiful voice caught my attention. I slowly look up to see her in front of me. Everyone was already out the classroom . I guess I didn't hear the bell ring.

"It's time to go home,Riles."

My feet stood up and my hand grabbed my book bag placing it over my shoulder. I looked at her and she gave me a smile.

"Want to go to Topangas with Lucas and Farkle ?"

I shrug my shoulders running my fingers through the straps of my book bag. I really can't be around Maya too long she provokes me too much. I can't help but stare at her and I don't want Lucas and Farkle to find out.

"I-I'll go home. I don't feel like going to Topangas."

" Okay. I'll see you later,Riles " she opens up her arm wrapping them around me. I closed my eyes enjoying this moment my arms wrapping around her. I controlled my hands from doing something I might regret and she unwraps her arms from around me saying one final goodbye before walking out.

I sighed taking slow steps out the classroom to my house, my mind thinking on my blonde best friend.

The things she does to me and she doesn't even know it.

Hello ! Did you like this chapter ?
I hope you did : )

Next chapter will be up tomorrow.

Byeee xoxxox