Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Gally Pov:
''who chucking hell died ?'' I asked.
And there she was standig with just a little bread crum on the corner of her lips... O man stop crushing get it together I thought.
'' Gally, nobody died. Don't worry.'' She said, looking a bit annoyed.
'' Aha the nobbie decided to wake up up how Noble of you''
I said. She looked at me quite angry and before she said something I opened my arms to give her a big fat hug. ''Just kidding greenie, come on give me a hug cause I missed you're wining too''
She wiped her angry face of and replaced it with a smile and gave me a hug.
''Why did you thought somebody died ?'' She asked while still in the hug. She was kind of small so she needed to look up at me . O God her lips where so close to mine if I just...No gally you can't I told myself.. But still.. her lips looked so soft and so kissable... No gally stop thinking like this I told myself.
''Gally? Are you gonna answer my question?''
''Wait ? What question??''
She Luckely just smiled it off ''my question was: why did you think somebody died?''
''Oo yeah , I just ran in to Chuck and Instead of him running away he just gave me a quick hug and ran in to homestead.''
She started to smile like a goofball and just said ''well the is a first time for everything''
''Yeah you're right, and you're the perfect person to say so missy first girl in the glade ever...''