Chap 4. I guess you could say 'We're still friends'

Let's get started eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freddy's pov. (Bet you weren't expecting that)
"But Freddy! It doesn't really matter does it? Eventually, Golden will see too. See, that thing is Vincent and nothing else, we have to get ri-". I cut him off quickly with a wave of my hand. Bonnie (who now had the ability to walk thanks to Chica) has been itching to get his hands on Purple guy as soon as we found out he was alive, but I couldn't. Goldie's been through so much and it hurt to see him like that.
The old glint in his eye. I hadn't seen it in a long time and the thought of Spring being able to bring it back was good........almost. Leaving them alone might not have been a good idea. "Ta lad will be ok" Foxy said coming up from behind me. Foxy's always had this gift of being confident enough to approach someone no matter what they were doing (including ripping out organs, but that was when we were alive). "You think so?" I asked the pirate. "Goldie's a good lad, if Spring be not there and Vincent is, he can accept the fact, I know he can". I smiled a bit before looking down and walking away. I couldn't really think at the moment I just hope Gold's alright.

Golden Freddy's pov.
"Spring!," I exclaimed at the sound of my old partners voice. It was exactly the same. Childish with a hint of country, just a bit more rusty now that we were scrapped. I could listen to that voice all day, but dam (PERCY JACKSONNNNN) it was just nice to hear it once more. "Yes, it's-it's me" I hear him say softly.  His voice was cracking and I could tell he crying. "Spring, it's me, Goldie! C'mon out!" I say eagerly. "I can't" he replied. "Vincent". At this my heart dropped.  "Tell me" I say. "He-he started out as voice in my head, b-but then he revealed that he was purple guy and at first I didn't believe him until 12:00 struck..." Spring Bonnie choked out. "What happened at 12:00?" I ask cautiously. "He took control of my body and he made me kill the night guard and stay away from you guys and theguyjustkeptgoinon" he rambled out starting to cry. "Come out! Or let me in" I demand. Oh yeah. I can teleport.
"Spring?" I ask teleporting in to the room. 'Crack'

Spring's pov.
I-I sorta overreacted at the fact that Goldie just teleported into my room, and now he was on the floor. Breathing. Because I hurled a chair at him. What!? He scared me! "Gold?" I ask shaking him. "Wake up". He didn't. "Gold" I say again shaking him harder, "Wake up!" It wasn't working. I began hyperventilating. Was he actually breathing? Can you kill a animatronic with a chair? Was this Vincent's fault? Can I eat meat? "Ugh" groaned Golden,  opening his eyes. "SCREEEEEEEE" I screeched before hiding. "Wait, what? Spring?" said Goldie getting on his feet. "Go away" I mumble. "No".
"Please"
"No
"Please?"
"No".
I wasn't getting anywhere with this. Gold took my no reply as an excuse to sit next to me. We spent the next few minutes just sorta sitting there in the awkward silence. "Spring?" Gold finally said. "Mm?" was my reply. "It's good to see you again". I turned so that I could get a better look at Golden. He was smiling at me.
After what seemed like forever, I managed to smile back. Without another word he lunged into a hug.
Best hug I've had in 30 years.

Hey. Ok, so I know it's been awhile I blame school for everything but hey, at least ya'll got a update. So besides Goldentrap what other ships would you guys like to see in this? I'm okay with just about all of them except Balloon boy and Puppet. I just can't. If you ship it then I'm sorry but no. I'm ok with every else though. ( Unless it has Spingtrap or Gold in it) :P
WELLLLLLLL I guess I'll see you all later.