Chapter 3

Fear had overcome my body. I was trembling like a wee rabbit. The forest yet again went silent. The Sith in front of me still loomed over me, different scenerioes played over and over in my mind.

He cocked his head to the side and spoke threatening, " I have a feeling you're with the Resistance? Aren't you?"

I was too scared to answer.

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me to my instant death. "You try anything funny, I'll slice your face in half."

He took me as well as other prisoners to the First Order's large ship. It looked like a bird with it's wings upright, and like the rest of the dark side, black shaded.

A million thoughts ran through my mind as I was thrusted into the cluster of random villagers and pilots. Are Leia and the rest of the Resistance going to save us?
Or am I gonna perish in this hell hole of a ship?

♢♢♢♢

The cell we were put in had nothing inside it whatsoever. I was put with Resistance suspects, the villagers were put with the Republican suspects. The First Order somehow found out that the Republicans were supporting us in this fight. They had it out for them.

No one spoke. Everyone kept their thoughts to themselves and drooped in agony.

No one even was gonna try to form an escape plan.

I sat there with my legs drawn up to my chin. 'The end is near' I thought.
Loose pebbles were scattered across the floor, I picked one up and crushed it in between my fingers.

"I bet Kylo Ren is gonna do that to each of us." A man said beside me.

I looked up at him and gave him a questioning expression, "Who the hell is Kylo Ren?"

He gave me the same expression back and replied, "How long have you been in the Resistance?"

"Only a few weeks, but I've never heard that name before."

He sighed loudly and patted my arm, "I'm sorry you just started and now your life is gonna be in danger. But Kylo Ren is the commander of this ship. He is a pet of the dark side." A depressed chuckle erupted from him. "Even though he is that, he still will end us all. But I'm not going down without a fight. That's what the Resistance is for."

A excited murmur spread around the cell and people had some hope left. This isn't going to be easy but we will be victorious.

Hey guys sorry for the long update, I had school start back and have been quite busy. But here is the newest update, I may post another tonight!