"i dont see why not, how 'bout you Kitkat?"

Karkat ignores the nickname this time.

"I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO NEXT WEEK... FUCK, I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO AT ALL. SURE, I'LL GO.."

Dave smirks a little, and the three stay silent.

"Well, I thould get back home."

"YEAH.."

"I'll... I'll thee you guyth later then. bye"

"see ya dude."

Sollux gets up and slips on his shoes, and exits the house. Dave and Karkat are left alone in silence.

~Time skip to next week~

Karkat wakes up in his bed, and tries to block the sun rays that are shining in his eyes. He flinches and gets up from his bed, slipping on a baggy grey sweater and leaving his room. He does his business in the bathroom, and enters the living room. Dave is sitting on the couch, watching television.

"hey dude, you ready to go?"

"GO WHERE."

"uh, the party? its in about thirty minutes."

"OH SHIT. I FORGOT. ILL GO GET READY NOW THEN.."

Karkat rushes into his room and puts on a grey flannel and jeans. He puts on his converse shoes and goes back into the living room.

"OKAY. I'M ALL GOOD."

He sits next to Dave on the couch and watches television with him until the time comes around. Dave gets up and opens the front door, holding it open for Karkat.

"Ladies first."

"THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO FIRST."

Dave chuckles and exits the house first, with Karkat following behind. Dave throws a red helmet at Karkat, and opens a door in the back of the building.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE HAVE A FUCKING CAR."

"Bro just gave me his old motorcycle dude. lets take that instead."

"...FINE."

Karkat puts on the helmet and hops on the back of the motorcycle after Dave gets on. He Clings on Dave's back as he starts the engine.

"relax Kitkat, i know how to ride a motorcycle."

"JUST FUCKING GO ALREADY..."

Dave drives the motorcycle outside, and drives it for about 10 minutes before they get to Sollux' house. Karkat takes off the helmet, revealing his now messy hair.

"pff, hold on kitkat. your hair-"

Dave runs his fingers through Karkat's hair to straighten it out. Karkat flinches and smacks Dave's hand away. "I CAN DO IT MYSELF, FUCKASS." Karkat says as he angrily fixes his hair. Dave and Karkat walk up to Sollux' doorstep, and can already hear loud music.

"HE'S NOT GONNA HEAR THE DOOR KNOCKS. LETS JUST GO IN."

Karkat barges in front of Dave and pushes open the door. The two walk inside, seeing Gamzee by the snack table, Equius and Nepeta off to the side sitting at a table, Terezi and Feferi dancing in the middle, and Eridan hiding in a corner. Everyone else in either stuck in a crowd or sitting down at a table somewhere.

"Hey guys!!" shouts John, from a crowd.

"sup egdork"

Karkat doesn't respond. He continues looking around for what seems like a person. He spots someone sitting at a far table, and runs towards it. Dave tries to catch up to Karkat, but gets held back by Terezi pulling on his sleeve.

"H3Y COOLK1D"

"sup terezi, i cant talk right now though-"

"WHY'S TH4T?"

"im looking for someone"

Dave cuts off Terezi by walking away to somewhere else, but Terezi stays in her spot snickering.

"I C4N H3LP W1TH TH4T.."

Terezi walks away and sniffs in the air. She eventually finds Karkat sitting at a table with Kanaya and Rose.

"H3Y K4RK4T"

"OH FU- HEY TEREZI.."

"1 H34R TH4T TH3 COOLK1D 1S LOOK1NG FOR YOU.."

"DAVE IS LOOKING FOR ME? FUCK, OKAY.. SORRY KANAYA, ROSE. I GOTTA GO."

"It's No Problem Karkat. We Understand." Kanaya smiled at Karkat before he ran off to find Dave. This continued for about ten minutes before Terezi picked up a microphone laying on a hidden table.

"H3333Y 3V3RYON3!! WHO'S R34DY FOR SOM3 K4R4OK3?!"

The crowd cheered. Karkat and Dave silently panicked, while still looking for each other.

~~~~~~~~~

((I WROTE MORE THAN 1000 WORDS OH MY

I USUALLY WRITE AT LEAST 400 OKAY THE N

-thx))