Chapter 2

(A/N: Sorry it's bad! I've never written a story before!)

(SARAH'S POV.)
Today we're going to the Austin Mahone concert. Tessa will not stop screaming.

"I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!" She screamed while jumping around.

"Tessa. Shut. Up!" I yelled.

"Let's go now!" She said even more excited.
---
We got to the concert and we saw a One Direction tour bus. Tessa freaked even more. Truth is I really don't know that much about them. They have good voices though. I don't know what any of them look like or their names.

"ONE DIRECTION IS HERE TOO?!" She hollered while getting out of the car.

"Looks like it. I thought this was an AUSTIN MAHONE concert what's a GAY BRITISH BOYBAND doing here?" I said, knowing that it annoys Tessa.

"Don't worry, The Wanted won't be here." She said with a chuckle.

Oh?

"Whatever." I said.

(A/N: Let's just pretend that the 1D tour bus didn't have their pictures on it? Ok?)

--- (In concert now)

"You're insecure don't know what for, you're turning heads when you walk through the doo-o-or. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you-u-u." Tessa sang.

"Hey they're actually not that bad!" I tried to yell over the screaming.

"I told you so." She said.

"Mhmm." I said.

Liam from stage: "Hey everyone! How are you guys doing today? As you can see Harry couldn't sing today. He's feeling a bit low at the moment. "

Harry?

---(HARRY'S POV.)

This sucks. I'm thinking about a girl who hates me, that I think I might love and sitting here sick while all my best lads are out there performing with our biggest audience yet.

"How ya doing Harry?" Niall asked.

"Not too much better" I said sadly.

"Ehh it's alright mate, yer gonna get better sometime. Hopefully soon." He said in his irish accent.

"Yeh" I said.

--- (A/N: omg it's a coincidence because last night Harry actually did get sick at the concert but I wrote this before I found out)

(SARAH'S POV.)

"Well that was cool. Wanna go to a club or something?" I asked.

"But we're not 21?" She stated.

"The under 21 club duh." I replied.

"Oh."
~

"This is actually fun." Tessa said.

"Yeah I know!" I yelled.

"And look at those five guys over there. Let's go talk to them." She said.

"Okay whatever." I said.

(HARRY'S POV.)

"Hey mates, I think I'm going to go to the loo for a minute. I don't feel too great." I said.

"Okay" they all replied.

I headed to find the loo. As soon as I got in I threw up. Man, this sucks. I feel awful.

(SARAH'S POV.)

"Hey Boys. What are you guys up to?" Tessa asked.

They took off their hoods and you could see Tessa was just about to scream her lungs out.

"No shh! You have to be quiet about it!" Liam said, his eyes as wide as the moon.

"Oh my god you're actually One Direction. Standing here! In front of me!" She said.

"Yes, yes we are." The blond one, Niall said.

"Where's Harry?" Tessa asked.

"He went to the loo. He still doesn't feel too great." Zayn said.

"Can I ask you're names?" Louis asked.

"Yes well I'm Sarah and this is Tessa."

"Great names. I like them." Liam said.

"Well thank you." I said blushing.

"Too bad Harry wasn't here right now. He would have loved you Sarah!" Louis said with a chuckle.

"I hope so!" I replied.

"Do you guys want to do so something with us tomorrow? I mean..you know if you want to and if you're not too busy." Tessa shyly asked.

"Of course we'd love to." Zayn replied.

"Great!" I said.

"We're staying at Hotel Paradise. Maybe we should exchange numbers?"

"Great Idea and we're actually staying there too." Niall said.

"ARE YOU GUYS ONE DIRECTION?!" A crazy looking girl screamed.

"Shit." Zayn said.

"Run! C'mon girls!" Liam yelled.

"What about your friend Harry?" I asked Niall.

"Right! I forgot! Lou I'll go get Harry and meet you guys out back!" Niall hollered over the screaming.

"Ok mate!" Louis yelled.

Now there was just about everyone in the club chasing us. Girls just kept coming. Where are they coming from?
We went out the back door and right there was two nice looking cars. Holy.

"Okay here's hazza!" Niall said.