01; knowing

"Hey Stefen have you seen Damon?"I asked him

"I don't know, somewhere in the woods I think?" He suggested, I nod I was about to head out but Stefan said something.

"Be careful out there, okay?" He said, I look over my shoulder and smile while nodding.

I headed out, the sun was already setting.

**••**••**••**••**••**••

After about fifteen minutes of looking, I was in the spot where I was stepping on blood, I heard something, I looked behind me.

Damon. His mouth was covered in blood, his eyes were black but somehow red, under his eyes were veins, and when he smiled his fangs showed. It was like the guy I have know for five months was a completely different person.

"D-Damon?" I shuttered

"Hi y/n" he said he was about to take a step but I backed away.

"What are you?" I asked.

"A vampire y/n" he said, that's when his eyes changed to the regular blue eyes

"Please don't be afraid of me y/n" he asked I wanted to answer but hesitation got over me.

"You are, are you?" He said, before I knew it he was in front of me, that's when I backed away so fast that I fell down on my butt.

"I-I-I don't know what t-to say Damon" I shuttered in fear.

"Please y/n" he begged.

"I-I'm just surprised" I lied.

"Stop lying y/n!" He raised his voice, I got up and I was in front.

"Please y/n, I want no lies right now, I just want you to be right here right now, I want you to believe in me that I won't hurt you" he begged once again.

"I love you y/n" he said like for the first time we weren't dating we were just friends, but him saying that just made me feel safe.

"I love you too, but...I just can't, I don't want this...Damon were two completely different people you're a vampire and I'm human" I said as tears slipped down my face.

"Please don't leave me, I had so much people leave me but I don't want to you be 'people' I want you to stay, I want you to be mine" he said as his face was inches away from my face,

"Finally" I mumbled, I went on my tip toes and pulled him in a hug.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"I'm not leaving you Damon, I just wanted you to say that." I said, he chuckled but I could feel that he was crying.

"Hey Damon?" I ask as I pulled away he looked sad.

I pulled him in a kiss.

"I don't give a shit if you're a vampire Damon, as long as we both love each other, we'll get over it"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ayyyyyyy....

First imagineeeeeee!!!

-t

P.s sorry for any mistakes