3

"Hey, I'm Max. I feel vibes that you're new... sorry not trying to be creepy..." He says with a beep but cute voice. I smile"haha don't worry, I'm Rose and I just moved here." I say back.

"Well if you need anyone to show you around I'm here" he says as he grabs my sketch book. Oh no he's going to think I'm insane! "Thanks, um can I have that back..."I ask uncomfortably. He smiles at me then open it. Okay it's over, who need friends I said in my head to myself.

"Oh wow, these are pretty sick Rose, very dark and scary but very cool" he says to me. "Oh...thanks" I say shocked.

We talk some more about where I'm from, his sisters, and my brothers. Then we just stopped talking for almost 3 minutes. Those were 3 very awkward minutes.

He finally brakes it's"so do you want to get ice cream after class?" He smiles a bit. "Okay cool." I hope I said that smiling. Right away I text Mike.

Rose: hey going to get ice cream with someone after school

Mike: friends already?:P

Rose: shut up. Bye see you at home

The bell finally goes off and I stand up and walk out the school with Max. I get dirty looks from girls in the hall and see a couple of them wave and wink at Max, but he does seem to care.