2

"Rose! Wake up!" My mom yells. I open my eyes then see my mom standing at the door. " I'm up" I tell her and watch her leave my new room.

I stand up a little too fast and feel off. First day I thought to myself, I always hated the first day. To wake up fully, I blast my music,then shower, brush my teeth and hair.

I pick out my clothes, high waisted black skinny jeans and a loss long sleeved white crop top. My mom said no more band t-shirts to school so that's all I have to wear now.

I run down the stairs and grabbed some money out of our family "no sware jar". My mom decided to get this jar because cole swares so much, but I don't. I look down to check my phone. Mya! She finally texted me!

May: hey! Excited for school?? Rose: oh goodness no! IMY<3333. May: IMYT<33 and don't forget to tell me about the hotties;) Gtg good luck today byeee!      

Rose:  bye love you!

Mike drives Cole and me to school. We all go to the same school, I'm in the 10th grade and Cole and Mike are in the 12th. As we pull up into the parkinglot I start to feel my anxiety build up so I start to take deeper berths. Mike helped me breath and as we get out of the car. I'm feeling a little better now.
"Thanks" I tell him then they leave and hug me goodbye.

I make my way into the school and try to find the office. After 5 minutes of walking around I finally found it. In the office there are two ladies sitting at the front desk. "May I help you young lady?" The smaller women with black hair asks me. "Um, yeah, I'm new and I don't know where my class is" I tell her. She asks for my name and I say "Rose Jackson". She hand me a paper that was on the desk with my name on it. The paper had my classes on it, math, French, English, and art.

The lady stands and heads towards the door so I follow,"your first class is just down this hall and to the right it's the first door." She tells me and then she leaves. Wonderful I thought to myself,now I can walk into this class alone and talk to the teacher.

I walk into the class. As soon as I'm inside the entire class turns around. The teacher waves me over to his desk so I walk quickly there. "Hello, you must be Mis Jackson? Welcome to academic math. I'm mr.Reave." He tells me. "Class this is Rose Jackson, she's new to the schools so I expect you all to be welcoming. Mis Jackson, why don't you tell your class a little about yourself?"

This is probably one of my top 3 friers, talking in front of my class. "Uh, hi, I'm Rose. I just moved here from California but I live in England for my first 5 years of my life, um yeah" I tell the class. "And what about your spare time? What do you enjoy doing?" Mr .Reave asks. "Well I play lacrosse but I enjoy drawing and painting as well."I tell him more than the class. "You can take a seat there" he points to the only empty desk in the back.

I walk as fast as I can to the desk and sit down. There is a girl on my right with short red hair. She's wearing a green shirt and blue pants. And on my left there is a boy with long blond hair, if I didn't see his face I would have thought he was a she. The girl beside me tries to talk to me, she's probably nice but I'm not in the mood at all to beal with princess perky now.

The class goes by pretty fast and so does my two other classes. Now I'm in art. I walk in slowly and take in the smell of the wet paint. "You must me Rose, I'm your art teacher miss.P." She says and I give her a smile. I walk to a empty table in the far corner and sit  there by myself.

I watch a tall boy with brown hair come in. He starts to walk in my detection and sits facing me. Oh my, he was very attractive.