Chapter one

"Guys did you tell Martina that we're going out tonight? We don't want her miss our night together" said Steph holding her glass of wine in the kitchen. "And besides, we don't want her miss this night again!". Rolling her eyes in the air.

   Poking his head back on the sofa Lary answered with funny tone "As if she's going". While Steph and Rosy are preparing the table for dinner the boys Lary and Michael jumped on their own seats like a seven year old trying to steal each other's seat.

They heard the door open signaling Martina's home.

   "Hey there stranger!" Rosy walk towards Martina giving her a hug. "Hi there witty! Hmmmm.. What's that smell? You cook?" She said with her hand on her tummy. "Pasta bologna in fresh tomato and your all time fave fried chicken, 'cause we're celebrating!" Martina kisses Steph, Lary and Michael. They both took their seats.
    Before they dig on their plates they all said grace.

    Steph and Lary were couples and staying together for six years now, they still don't plan to marry but they sure want to be together. Steph Andrews works as a flight attendant, and stays home after months of traveling, Larry Gilbertson is a computer programmer in a telecommunication company. Michael Stanford on the other hand works as a high school teacher. Rosy Sanchez is a business woman owning spa salon uptown. Martina delRosario is a grade school teacher at Holy Christian Academy.  They all graduated in the same university in California. Since then they've been best friends. Martina and Rosy live together with Emmet, Rosy's longtime boyfriend.

-Martina-
         "This night is going to be exciting!" Said Steph with giggle "We're going out and we're going to paaaarteeeyy!" I almost spit my wine "What?! No! I still have works to do. I need to finish my lesson plan for next week and have to work for the materials that I needed. I'm not coming. Sorry. Next time". I said putting my plate on the sink.

"Told ya!" Spat Lary. "Come on babe! You have to come it's gonna be fun and we are celebrating my engagement with my lovey!" She raised her hand allowing me to see her big bright rock that represents her engagement. I was out of words with my mouth shaped 0. "Yes, he proposed last night at his flat. He surprised me with rose petals and scented candles in his room. We drank champagne and went to his room and then boom! I turned on my back to see him kneeling down with this rock. Things that I could only be seen in movies." She was teary as she stated and i gave her my warmest hug. Of course I would come how can I resist?I treat her like my eldest sister and Steph. The last thing I want to do is to miss the best moment of their lives. "Oh My Geeeee! I'm so happy for you!" Crossing my hand over my chest with my arched brow "So where's your man? Why isn't he here?". "Oh don't be silly mom he's coming any moment now, he promised to bring us somewhere where we can get wild! So shoo now and get ready! Make sure you dressed your best!!". Rosy said. "Dressed my best?" I said questioning like what-was-that-mean look. "..please, spare me!".

      After minutes of choosing what to wear I end up with a black dress that just right in the mid-thigh and hug my chest but not mean to show my boobs, I put on my silver pumps that has line of stones on its sides, just as simple as that a picked my silver purse to compliment. I am lucky my hair's long with a nice wave, I let it hang on my back so it won't be so bare. Put my red lipstick on, a little bit of mascara and liners and voila! I am good to go.

          Just then, I heard Steph called me from the living room. "Hey boo bear come on down. It's getting late get your ass up here!" I almost fell on the stairs as I strip my shoes on the way down. They were all in the living room already including Lary waiting for me. Ha! Seems like a I am the slowest one. We went right to the club.

          Yeah maybe for a grade school teacher like me it is a little off that I go to clubs and bars but hey I only come there occasionally or one if we are celebrating and two when I definitely have no choice.

Hey guys! I hope you like it. Please comment how this first chapter was. And please don't post anything so harsh and off limit words or trash words or whatever you call those unpleasant comments. Thank you for all your comments and please read the next chapter thank you! I LOVE YOU ALL  😘 xoxo

Love
-ianah-