5th January

IF YOUR BIRTH DATE IS JANUARY 5, you are spontaneous, intellectual and exceptional and that is just the beginning! With your adaptable personality, you manage to fit in anywhere. Being born Capricorn the Goat, you have great professional communication and investigative skills. You dominate the attention in social situations or so predicts your birthday astrology.Be it business or personal, you are admired mainly for your resilience. The Sun and Moon are harmonious right now. This would be a good time to cross off some short-term goals. Capricorns are all-around, talented, and sensitive leaders. You are very persuasive and resourceful. This astrological sign is very unique as you manage to stay positive in almost every situation.

Capricorns with birthday January 5, tend to look for friendships in which the same interests are shared. The dating game is another issue. You are physically attracted at first but soon become jaded. Curiously, those lost to you will want to be friends again.You are only accommodating to a certain point in love relationships, then you become impatient and annoyed with whole idea of making the effort to get along.

For this reason, Capricorns have been known to struggle with taking care of children.The January 5 birthdate analysis also suggests that staying mentally fit is just as important as being physically fit. This year maintain a healthy regiment of eating the right foods to get your vitamins.Having a lack of interest in your diet does not do well with your work out routine. You must do both. You could learn to express yourself as well to reduce stress. Holding things in could greatly increase your need to see a doctor.What your birthday says about you is that find something that balances out your mood swings. You have a propensity to feel as though you are spinning out of control.

Capricorn zodiac sign’s energy levels will fluctuate this year. Watch your temper as this could lead you to have issues.The January 5 horoscope also suggests that perhaps using meditation as a relaxation technique is a good option. This in conjunction with educating yourself on remedies for anger and depression that sometimes stifles your get-up-and-go, will give you insight on the changes you need to make. You can be pessimistic about your own abilities and have a tendency to be prudent.Mercury and Saturn will help you to ground your thoughts to realistic levels.

You are influenced by the Earth and your zodiac sign is the only one which has a basic bond with it. This connection makes you an excellent gardener of sorts. The Capricorn sun sign borrows from Venus her desire for beauty. You have some incredible artistic values that are incorporated into your home. It could be the reason you are able to stay humble.

Remember, as the 5 January birthday horoscopesummarizes, this is a year for developing and building. A clear mind will help solve any issues troubling you along with a productive heart to heart talk with the target of your difficulties. This is not a time to use your pride as a shield. The best advice you could take is to keep your eyes and ears open for new opportunities.