Chapter 5

I wake up on Saturday morning on hearing my phone buzz.

There is a text.

Unknown:This is Hazel right?

I reply:yeah.

Unknown:Okay this is Zayn here and that sick Biology project we are going to do will be done by you,understand?

Me;What?No,I do NOT understand and you're gonna help me out or I am gonna tell the teacher and your entire grade will drop,unless you want that to happen.

Zayn:And why will you do that ?Are you the teacher's pet or something?

Me:No,because you're the last person I would,could, care about.And also cuz you owe me.

Zayn:And why is that?

Me:Because you dropped lemonade on me,called me names,not to mention in front of the the teacher ,and also lied to me about not bringing me home from that club.

Zayn:I did not bring you home from the f**king club,I dropped the lemonade on you by accident and that name calling was part of my outburst as I was paired up with you,for crying out loud.

Me:Really?

Zayn:FINE!You win!But I still did not bring you home from the club.Other things,I did for some fun..Anyway if you are free tonight i'll come around by your place at around 9PM ,and we can finish the Bio project.OK?

Me:OK.

Zayn would come to my house.So I put my room into order,picking up books from the floor,arranging my shoes in order,and stuff the toppling things back into my wardrobe.

I honestly don't know why I care about how I look to that jerk-face.

But still,I straighten my hair,put on a Turtle-neck sleeveless aqua top,white shorts,combat boots and apply winged eyeliner ,blush,compact,and strawberry lip-gloss.With make up on,my blue eyes looked icy-blue.

My mom calls up the stairs,"Hazel,I am going out tonight to Aunt Leona's place.Behave yourself and do your home work.Call your friends if you get bored,if their parents allow they can stay over for the night.I'll be back tomorrow evening from London,and I hope you can take care of yourself.I have left some dinner on the kitchen counter for tonight.I love you,bye."

"I love you too,mom bye.See you later."I yell back.

Then I hear the soft thud indicating the closing of the front door.

 I heave a sigh of relief,because I am kinda glad my mom left.If she saw Zayn with me tonight she would take out wrong meanings and think I had a secret boyfriend or something.

But my luck prevails and she is out,so she won't flip out.

I have the house to myself now and it's going to be a long,interesting night with Zayn Malik.

SO THIS IS CHAPTER 5 EVERYBODY.I HOPE YOU LIKE IT.

PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FELT ABOUT IT.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

Sarah xx