Chapter 1

I wake up in a terrible mood.

Firstly,because I was late for school and Secondly,because I just did not want to go to that sick school.

I wake to the beeping of my phone and see my best friend Anna has sent me some good morning texts.

Grabbing a granola bar and swallowing it down with milk I head forYorkshire High School.It's raining,typical Yorkshire weather.

The second I enter class Anna starts babbling at top speed about how Harry Styles,that cute cheeky guy  from Trig had asked her out and she could not think straight as she was mesmerised by those green eyes.

"Hazel are you even listening to what I am saying?"Anna says.

"Er sorry what?"It's clear I wasn't paying attention to a thing.

Thankfully the teacher saves me from answering as she gets into class at that minute.

Anna wasn't the kind to give up a conversation so in class,during attendance she kept texting me about Harry.

So the teacher went like"Hazel Greene"thrice and I did not pay attention so I had to stand till the first period.I was gnawing at my bottom lip and glancing at the floor to make it look I am sorry (which I totally was not)to gain some mercy.

Thankfully the teacher sent me back threatening that if she ever saw such behaviour she would call my parents and some other bullshit.

I was quietly reading the Hunger Games,when teacher went "Okay class,I want to welcome a new student to this class and Yorkshire High,Zayn Malik."

So this was chapter 1 . 

I know it's a little boring but I'll make the next chapters interesting.

Xx,thanxx for reading.