Chapter 5

*important*

*If You were confused on last chapter I suggest you read this authors note!!*

okay so I forgot to mention at the end of last chapter that if you haven't already figured it out chapter 1 was in Jaxs POV but I didn't mention it on there because I didn't want to. It was supposed to be kinda like a secret POv I guess.... Anyways That's Is why Jax was arguing with Jayda in chapter 4 about seeing her there because Jayda was the girl that he saw dancing. And then chapter 1 and 2 are like happening at the same time when Jai is on the phone. I hope this makes sense and if you have any questions feel free to comment or inbox me:)

.

.

.

It was an hour before dinner and I was up in my room getting ready. I was in a blue floral top and a white high waisted skirt. I left my hair down in curls and applied a hint of makeup. After I got my shoes on I walked downstairs to wait for our guest to arrive. One thing I was dreading was seeing Jax again. He was a jerk and I didn't want him anywhere near me.

As I got closer to the dinning room I could hear laughter. I walked in and saw both of my parents, Jai and Jax already sitting. All the chatter seemed to stop as I stood by the doorway.

"Well it's nice to finally have you wearing normal clothes." Mom said breaking the silence and looking at my outfit.

I raised an eyebrow at her. "I always wear normal clothes, mom." I said trying not to sound rude. Then it got quiet again.

The sound of someone clearing their throat brought us back to reality and Jai immediately began talking about the party he had gone to the night before. I stood there not really knowing what to do. I could feel Jax staring at me and I tried my hardest not to glance at him. But I failed.

As soon as my eyes locked with his brown ones, his smirk grew and he did something I wouldn't have expected. He let his eyes slowly trail the outlines of my body. Starting from my eyes, lingering on my chest, my waist and then my long tan legs. I stared at him in disbelief once our eyes met again. What did he think I was? Some piece of meat? Definitely not. My eyes narrowed and he began to speak.

"So," he said and all the attention turned back to him. "What time does dinner start?"

"In about half an hour." Mom replied. "We're just waiting for the Woods to come."

"The Woods?" Jax asked confused.

Just then the doorbell rang and I took it as my chance to be away from Jax for as long as I could. Which probably wouldn't be very long anyways. I turned on the heel of my foot and walked out of the dining room and into the hallway. I opened the front door to reveal Mr. and Mrs. Woods.

"Jayda! It's so nice to see you again!" She smiled and leaned in for a hug.

"You too" I said. I shook Mr. Woods hand also and said, "My parents are in the dining room already so go head in." I moved out of the way and they walked into the room with my parents.

"Alex!" I yelled and ran out to the sidewalk where he was barely closing the door of his dads car.

"Hey!" He smiled as I jumped into his arms and he caught me without a hassle. "You look nice today." He winked.

"Just for you babe." I winked back. He scoffed but followed me back into the house anyway. I stopped him just before we entered and he gave me a worried look. "Do you remember when I told you about Jax?" I asked.