Ch.2 - Lips Against Lips

The brown-haired kunoichi grabbed onto her bedsheets, panting slightly as her fingers tried to mimic what her teammate had done. But just like before, she couldn't find every spot and climaxed in disappointment.

Tenten gasped sharply before letting her body relax. There really was no use in trying to copy him.

Neji Hyuga had his damned Bykaugan to find every pleasurable spot she had.

She sighed and rested her head on her pillow, recalling the day before. She had ended up spending three hours at his place, mostly because that damned bastard had taken his time with her. He had touched her everywhere, and Tenten had a feeling that it wouldn't end.

To her disgust and dismay, she felt aroused at the thought.

'Like hell he's that good. He won't get me next time.'

She sighed and got up. Neji was expecting her to be at the training grounds today, although she was tempted on not going. A sudden smirk crossed her lips as she thought about it. 'It's not like he demanded me to do so. And besides, we were told to relax while Guy Sensei and Lee were gone.'

With that thought in mind, Tenten got out of bed with the plans of hanging out with Hinata and the others. She couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt however when she thought about what she had said about Hinata.

'It's not like he really sees her that way. I just wanted to get at him, that's all.'

The thought didn't comfort her, and regardless of what she was trying to accomplish, it still got her in trouble with Neji. Now she was his for the whole weekend, and maybe then some. All she had to do was stay on his good side without being touched so much, and she figured everything would go back to normal.

Tenten slipped on her usual outfit, grateful that Neji had decided that Tenten should leave the outfit with him. She grimaced when she thought of it. The maid's outfit left her exposed and tight in some areas. It wasn't really her taste, but she wasn't going to argue about it any further.

She wasn't so ready and willing to defy or anger Neji after last night.

She also knew that Neji was expecting her around midnight. Tenten didn't understand why she had to see him so late, but she figured it was best not to think about it. She left her apartment in search of Sakura in hopes of chit-chat, but found that she had left on a mission.

When she looked for Ino, she found that Ino was on a date with an unwilling Shikamaru.

Her search for Hinata led her close to the Hyuga compound, and she eventually overheard Hinata giggling.

Tenten happily strode to greet her, but stopped in her tracks when she saw Neji; the one person she was trying to avoid up until midnight.

Neji glanced over her casually before saying, "Tenten, good afternoon."

Hinata smiled and said, "It's a lovely day, isn't it?"

Tenten warily glanced at Neji before smiling and saying, "It sure is."

Hinata giggled and asked, "Would you like to join us? We were on our way to eat some ramen." Tenten shook her head. Hinata was truly a nice girl but there was no way she could eat with both of them knowing that Neji would be staring at her. Or at least, that's what she was assuming.

"I'll pass, thanks."

Hinata looked at Tenten in confusion. Neji placed a hand on Hinata's shoulder and said, "Ah, that's right. Tenten has a little bit of studying to do. I'm sure she was just trying to enjoy today."