Ch.1 - Caught

Tenten sat guiltily on her bed as she was stared down by her so-called teammate. She didn't know for sure what he was planning, but she knew his response wouldn't be good. She bit her lower lip in shame.

How was she supposed to know he was going to just walk in her door uninvited?

Then again, he already knew the apartment from front to back without her even saying. They were that close. Or so she had assumed.

Her eyes averted his by impulse, but not because she assumed he'd be smirking.

No, he was angry, and it'd caught her off guard. Neji suddenly leaned up and walked towards her, causing her to look up with unease. "I asked you about five minutes ago and you've said nothing. Shall I explain to you?"

Tenten didn't reply, knowing that it was a rhetorical question. Neji gave a thin smile. "You are as mindless as Ino, Sakura, and even my own cousin. You all go after men who have no interest in you, and yet you can't help but think about them as if there were no other men in existence."

Tenten winced at his words. She didn't understand why he was being so harsh with her. It was as if she somehow insulted him just by touching herself! She frowned and snapped, "Why do you care anyway!? It's not like you're my father or we're dating! I don't even see why you're chastising me about this! And besides, don't you like Hinata in that way?"

Neji frowned darkly, causing Tenten to flinch. She had said the wrong thing.

"How... Dare you... Speak about Hinata-Sama in that manner and tone." Neji growled, his hands rolling into fists. It was clear that Tenten was as daft as she feared; still, he wouldn't take kindly to her speaking poorly on his innocent cousin.

Tenten obviously didn't notice just how close he was to the edge, but she thoroughly enjoyed his unkept rage. "Don't act like you're so innocent," she spat, standing up and facing him, toe to toe. "Hinata's breasts are to die for, and her butt is nice and round. You play sweet and caring around her, but I know how you truly feel!"

Tenten's face was suddenly knocked harshly to the left; the air escaping her lips in a quick manner. Before she could recover from his slap, she was suddenly tossed onto the bed with Neji pinning her down moments later.

"Get the hell off of me!" She screeched, struggling to free her hands and grab Neji's hair, face, anything. Neji pinned her on her stomach, not even bothering to make sure if she was breathing right.

"I told you not to speak of Hinata in that manner, Tenten." Neji hissed, gripping the back of her neck and pressing her down. "And now you will pay dearly for it."

Tenten did her best to turn her head and glare at him. However, her expression faltered when she noticed he was donning a cruel smile on his face.

"I will personally make sure that Lee is informed of just how much you care for him."

Tenten gasped, terror building inside even as she glared death into him. Anything but that!

Neji growled, "You will regret the harsh words you said about Hinata; I will make sure of it."

She started to panic. "No, please don't tell Lee! I'm sorry, I won't say it again! I promise!"

"Not good enough." He pressed her further into the bed, cruel eyes holding hers. "I'll need something better than that."

"I'll do whatever you say! Anything, I swear to it! Lee doesn't need to know, no one needs to know! Please Neji, I'm your teammate!"

Neji smirked cruelly, letting her go and carefully getting off the bed. "I didn't know you were that desperate. But perhaps... I can arrange your...punishment."