Prologue

"Hey stop that!" Laughed a little girl, as she was hit by a flying snowball.

"No, it's fun and you started it in the first place." A boy called back to her.

"Did not." The little girl snickered, as she thew a snowball back at him.

The boy ducked as the snowball came flying towards him, "ha! You missed..." he was cut off as another snowball hit him in the face.

"No I didn't." The girl laughed, as she prepared another snowball.

"Now, now you two stop it. Otherwise someone might get hurt." Called the mother of the boy, who happily talking the the girls mother.

"But mother." He whined, as he was about to throw a snowball at the girl.

"Come on Elsa we should be going back now, your father must be worried." The girls mother stood holding on to her belly as she got up.

"Uh, you should be careful Gurta." The boy's mother said helping her friend up.

"Well that's what happens when you're pregnant, but I'm use to it. Really I'm fine, another month or so and I'll be enjoying the cries of my child." She smiled as she stopped her friend from helping. "Elsa?"

"Coming." Elsa called as both her and the boy ran to their mothers.

"Loki aren't going to saying any to them?" She looked at her son who was looking sad as Elsa and Gurta was about to leave.

"Good bye princess." He blushed a little and give her a frozen rose he found while they were playing.

"Oh it's beautiful. Thank you my sweet prince." She giggled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Ok you two, we should be going now." Gurta interrupted them, grabbing Elsa's hand and walked to the sleigh and was escorted in by the footmen, who was waiting for them to return.

"Thank you kind sir." Gurta thanked the footmen.
_____________________________¸.•❣❆✯☄✯❆❣•.¸_____________________________
"Mama, when will we see Loki and Aunt Freya again?" Asked a curious Elsa, who was looking out the window for most of the trip.

"Maybe after your sister is born." She told her.

Elsa then jumped off the seat and cupped her hands on her mothers stomach and whispers, "come out quick so I can play some more with my sweet prince."

"What was that dear?" Her mother looked down at the daughter who seem to have said something to her unborn sister.

"Nothing mama." She giggled as she sat back down and continued to look at the view.
_____________________________¸.•❣❆✯☄✯❆❣•.¸_____________________________
"Come now Loki you've been looking the road ever since they left. It's best if we go home as well." Freya said picking up Loki who was in a daze while he held his cheek, where Elsa had kissed earlier before leaving.

"Do we have to go? It's not like father noticed we were gone or not, he's busy training big brother." Loki said bluntly, holding to his mother as she picked him up.

"Your father probably knows we've been gone for while now." She smiled and pulled him closer to her. "Hamdal open the gate." She shouted and a beam of light shone on top of them and they disappeared, only leaving a mark on the ground.

"Ma'am, sir." Hamdal greeted them as they appeared in front of him. "Odin has been looking for you Ma'am." He told her.

"Come now Loki it's best we go and see your father." She said as she put Loki down and held his hand instead.

"But mother, father will be angry with me." He told he as he tighten his grip on her hand.

"What makes you think that?" She knelt down, to look at him.

"Because he's always angry with me." He sighed, tears starting to form by the rims of his eyes.

"That's not true sweet heart." She tells him hugging him.

Loki didn't move when Freya hugged him, just all the tears that were threatening to any second all fell at once. A few minutes pasted and he soon fell asleep in Freya's arms and was taken to his room to rest.

"Sleep my son." Freya kissed his forehead and slowly closed the door.
_____________________________¸.•❣❆✯☄✯❆❣•.¸____________________________
Freya soon walked to the quarters  of her husbands, and found him about to go into the Odin sleep.

"Oh good you're here." He said as he was getting ready.

"What is it you wanted to talk about?" She asked, her voice weary knowing what it might be about.

"I know you and Loki have been talking to midguardian's and I forbid you two to never see them again or go to midguard." He said, his face serious.

"You can't do that, those people are Loki's only friend and if you take her from him he'll never forgive you." Her voice cracked, close to crying.

"I can and will, but he'll only think of those days as dreams of his." He said.

"Doesn't his happiness even matter to you? He's our son!" Freya raised her voice.

"You know better than anyone that he is not ours Freya." He told, unshaken by her words.

"But you're the one that took him in and raised him."

"I took him in only because he's going to be a good aspect if we ever go to war with the frost giants."

"He's still a boy, you can't let him go to war at his age." And with that said Freya left the room, slamming the door behind her.
_____________________________¸.•❣❆✯☄✯❆❣•.¸____________________________
As both Loki and Elsa slept, their memories of each other slowly started to feel more like dreams then actually being true...
_____________________________¸.•❣❆✯☄✯❆❣•.¸____________________________
A/N: Well here's one of my favourite Elsa ships, so please no hate is all I ask for.
Anyway hope you guys enjoy this story as, I'll be working on this one when I finish Old Friends, New Places. I know some of you guys are waiting for me to update The World Inside, but honestly I don't even know where to go from what I last wrote.