The Celebration

Leia decided to throw a celebration that night, for your and Ben's return. Leia, told two young women a little older than you to help you get ready for the celebration. They gave you a shoulderless white lace sundress, that came a little above your kness, and a pair of simple white sandals ( like picture above). Then they put you in a small changing room for you to change. After you changed they sat you down on a stool, and did your (y/h/c) into loose curls ( also like picture above). After this Leia came in and stared at you in aw. " You, look just like a princess, (Y/N)." She said walking towards you and grabbed both your hands with hers. You smiled at her complement, " Thank you, Leia" you said to her. " No, Thank you, you brought Ben back and you make him happy," Leia said dropping your hands " now, we have to go before Ben starts getting worried about you." Leia finishes walking you out of the room, down a few hall ways then out a door. Leia opened it to reveal a beautiful scenery, small white lights were hung up every were. There were at least three bomb fires all which had people chatting and laughing to each other around them. But the most beautiful thing of all was when you looked to your left, you saw a beautiful view of the lake with the setting sun casting a beautiful variety of colors on to the water. You stopped looking at the lake to try to find Ben, you soon spotted him talking to Han and Chewie. You then started running to them, Chewie was one of your best friends before Leia moved you away from this planet; Han was too he took you on rides on the Millenium Falcon, all the time. " Chewie!" you yelled, immeaditally getting the trio's attention, Chewie let out a big "Ahhhhhrrrr," Then scooped you up into a big hug. " Ya, I know, I know Fur Ball, I missed you to," you said to Chewie who put you down. " Wow, Shorty you shore grew up." Han said to you, " Ya, I could say the same about you, old man," you said to him. Chewie made a "Aaaarrrrggg," noise. " Hey, that's not funny," Han said point a finger to me and Chewie. "Uhrrrrrr Ahhhhrrrr Aaaaahhhgggg," Chewie said " Alright then I'm right behind you," Han said him and Chewie who were walking away. You turned to Ben smiling, you saw him looking at you with his mouth open. " What?" you asked " You...you look, amazing," he said not taking his eye's off you, this made you blush, and look down at your feet. " Princess ( Y/N), is that you, look R2, I think that's Princess (Y/N)." you looked up to see, C-3PO coming towards you with R2 by his side. " C-3PO! R2!" You said walking towards them, you gave C-3PO a hug then patted R2 on the head. " My goodness Princess ( Y/N), you have changed," 3PO said looking at you R2 started making beeping noises next to him. Soon C-3PO and R2 we're arguing about something when someone came up beside you and wrapped an arm around your waist. You looked to see Ben looking down at you, smiling you smiled back and rested your head on his arm. " Ben, (Y/ N), can you come with me," you two turned to see Leia motioning for you to follow her. You both did, Ben's arm still around your waist when Leia, walked you and Ben up on to a small stage with a microphone on it. Leia walked up to the microphone and started talking about why everbody was gathered here and what not. The rest of the night though went by in a blur, until you and Ben were headed to his bedroom. With him carrying you bridalstyle.